No Other

Love, Blood And Tears
You were walking outside and enjoying some fresh air. You enjoyed the breeze in your face and the chirps of birds.

Suddenly, a pair of hands covered your eyes and you heard a voice.

" Guess who? "

" Minnie oppa...I know it's you. "

You smiled as you turned to face your boyfriend.

" Ye. Clever girl. ", Sungmin smirked.

" I know, right? I am smart as well as hot. ", you smirked back as you flipped your hair over your shoulder.

" Yeah, yeah. Anyway, annyeonghaseyo, yeobo! ", he squealed as he threw his arms around you.

" Annyeonghaseyo to you too, oppa! ", you laughed as you threw your arms around him as well.

" Where are you going? "

" Nowhere. Just taking a walk. "

" Ah.....hey, do you wanna go to this special place? I have a surprise for you... ", he smirked again.

" Really??? What's the surprise, Minnie oppa? "

" If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore. ", he pouted, showing you puppy eyes.

" Nah, I'll just pretend to be surprised. Please tell me, oppa! ", you begged, trying to make puppy eyes.

" Aniyo. You'll see when we get there. ", he grinned.

" Get where? "

" My lips are sealed. ", he said firmly as he " zipped " his mouth shut.

" Aww. Tell me , pretty please? ", you cooed.

" Aniyo and that's final. "

" Aww~ "

" Come with me, ________-ah. I'm taking you out now. ", he smiled.

" Okay, oppa. Wait, shouldn't I change into something more decent first? "

" It's okay. We'll just buy you some clothes. "

" Aniyo, Minnie oppa. Don't waste your money. I'll go home and change. "

" It's okay. Let's go now. "

You gave up and sighed as you tagged after Sungmin. You knew he wasn't going to change his mind.


The both of you reached a cute shop that sold casual, stylish dresses. Sungmin reached for a short, strapless, blue dress that had pockets at the sides. He showed it to you and you squealed in delight.

" Oh, oppa! It's...lovely! "

" You like it, huh? i'll buy it for you then! "

" Aniyo, oppa! I'll buy it myself! "

" Aniyo. I'm buying it for you. This is a gift for you. "

" But, oppa, you bought me so many things! Let me pay just this once for my own things! "

" Aniyo. You're my yeobo. "

Sighing, you just let him pay. He wasn't going to change his mind. But you still loved him. He was the best boyfriend a girl could wish for.

" ________-ah! "

You spun around and saw Sungmin handng the dress to you.

" Oh! Kamsahamnida, Minnie oppa! It's beautiful! "

" It's my gift to you! "

You kissed your oppa on the cheek. He kissed you back.

" Wear it now. We're going to my surprise! "

" Arraso, oppa. "

You went into the changing room and wore it. You came out and went to Sungmin who was waiting for you.

" You look absolutely beautiful, yeobo. ", he smiled.

" Kamsahamnida, oppa. ", you blushed.

The both of you went to a building, but he led you behind instead. When the two of you got behind the building, you saw lots of different colored papers stuck together to make a big heart.

You were speechless. Sungmin put his hand around your shoulders.

" So, do you like it? "

" Oppa....you....you did this....just for me??? "

" Yep! Do you like it? "

" Yes...it's beautiful! Kamsahamnida, Minnie oppa! "

You flung your arms around him and hugged him tightly. He laughed as he returned your hug.

" I have another surprise for you, ________-ah. Follow me. "

He took your hand and led you into the building through a doorway. In the middle of the empty hall was a piano and a chair. Sungmin gestured to you to sit on the chair, while he walked towards the piano.

You sat down as he played " No Other " for you. He had a beautiful voice that echoed throughout the empty hall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMoDDbEccE&NR=1

( I love that song!!! It fits this story perfectly!!! )

When he had finished, you clapped as he took a bow. You ran to him and jumped into his arms as you gave him a hug.

" Oh, Minnie oppa, that was beautifully played! I loved it! "

" Haha, I'm glad you did! I have more surprises for you, ________-ah. "

" So many gifts? Oppa, you shouldn't have... "

" It's nothing. Follow me! "

He took your hand and led you to another room. This room had a velvet cloth over a table. With a flourish, he unveiled more gifts for you!

The first gift was a card with two swans on the front, bending their heads towards each other to form a heart with the words BE MINE on the front.

The second gift was a puzzle that showed a light pink heart on a rose red background. Little flying hearts were fluttering around the big heart. In the middle of the heart were the words I LOVE YOU.

The third gift was a bouquet of red, white and pink roses tied together with a scarlet ribbon.

You gasped. Sungmin smiled.

" Surprise! You like these? "

" Oppa....you....you-- "

" Don't say anything. ", he whispered as he put a finger to your lips gently.

You walked slowly to the table. You opened the card and it read this:

To my darling ________,

Thank you for being in my life. You've made my life a joy. I love you like no other. You are mine and I'm yours. We belong to each other, not to anyone else. I would rather be with you than anyone else, because you make me happy. Saranghae.

Your dearest Minnie oppa.

You felt tears brim in your eyes. You really loved him. He was the best boyfriend to you. You felt a tear trickle down your cheek. You quickly wiped it away so that Sungmin wouldn't notice it.

Sungmin saw you wipe your face and felt concerned. He put his arms around your waist and gave you a hug.

" Yeobo? What's the matter? ", he asked in a worried tone.

You answered with a sudden hug. He was surprised, but hugged back anyways.

" Kamsahamnida, oppa. I really appreciate all these gifts. Saranghae. "

" I love you too, ________-ah. "

He locked you in a loving embrace. You snuggled your head into his warm chest. His warm breath fell on your hair.

" Saranghae, Minnie oppa... "

" Saranghae, ________-ah... "

" I rather be with you than anyone else, oppa. Only you... "

" Me too... "

He lifted your head gently to his and kissed you. It was a passionate, yet gentle, kiss. You gave in to his embrace.

" Oppa? ", you whispered as you broke away from his kiss.

" Ye? "

" You're the best boyfriend in the entire world. "

" And you're the best girlfriend in the world. "

You both smiled at each other and hugged each other tightly.

" Come, I'll take you home. "

" Arasso. Thanks for the wonderful morning. "

" You're welcome. "

You put the gifts in a bag and walked home with Sungmin hand-in-hand. He was the one you wanted and no one could take him away from you.

" Saranghae, oppa. You're mine... "

" Sarangahe, ________-ah. And you're mine... "