First Day

My Brother is My First Love

Sunnie's POV

I woke up and got ready for school. Today is my first day at a new University so I picked out the cutest outfit I have in my closet. I was so nervous as I walked out the door holding my breakfast sandwich. Oppa was standing right outside my house waiting for me. "Always eating your breakfast on the go." he teased. "Well  I wanted to look good on my first day." I defended. He chuckled and gave a side smile. I always thought he had such a great smile.

We walked to the bus stop together and rode the bus to school. As Oppa was staring out the window I was trying to finish my sandwich. When we got off the bus, it seems as if Oppa has a lot on his mind because usually he would walk next to me instead of ahead. I wanted to look for a trash can.
OUCH! The next thing I knew, I was on the floor rubbing my head. "Are you okay miss?" a husky voice asked. I nodded from embarrassment. I looked up and I saw a handsome guy helping me up. OMG! I can't believe I bumped into such a HOT guy! What is wrong with me I should ask him for his name!! I should say something instead of nodding. "Are you sure? Do you need to go to the nurse's office?" he asked.  I shook my head and noticed my face was burning. IDIOT Why are you saying something? Why are you blushing? This is so not good for a first impression!

"If you need anything, like sewing me with a lawyer then my name is SeungRi." he joked. I giggled and said shyly" My name is Sunnie." "I can see why." he added "You have such a bright smile." I blushed again. "Well see you around." he said and walked in a different direction.

"SUNNIE!" Oppa yelled. "Where did you go? I was looking for you! Why weren't you walking with me"
"I was just trying to find a trash can" I said.
"Who goes looking for a trash can and comes back with scratches and bruises on their arms and legs." he said and looked at me worriedly. " I'm taking you to the nurse's office."
"Oppa, no need to its just a few scratches. I'll be fine."
"Are you sure? Then how come your face is all red."
I lied "N-no its not. Its probably the sun."
"Today is cloudy." he said sarcastically. I blushed.Then we both walked around campus, and Oppa showed me around and made me a map of the school so I don't get lost. The whole time I was smiling and thinking about that gentleman who helped me up.