Odd Dongwoon

My Brother is My First Love

Dongwoon walked Sunnie home and decided to return to his own house. He opened the door and picked up the mail.

He browsed through the mail and saw a few letters for him. But this one particular mail made him feel uneasy. How am I going to tell Sunnie this? She is going to be upset.

-----------------------------------

The next day, Dongwoon acted as if nothing happened. He put on a smile and went to take the bus with Sunnie. He stared at her with her sandwich half stuffed in .

He took a verrrry long glace. *sigh* I sure am going to miss this cute little face of hers and her silly habits.

"Sunnie-ah" She looked up at him as she took another bite.

"Oppa, what is it? If there something on my face?" She touched her face to make sure there were no bread crumbs.

"No, you look beautiful. I just want to ask you something. Do you want to go to the lake after school today like we use to when we were little?"

She nodded. "Sure, I would love to. I hadn't been back since the start of school. That place makes me relax especially from all the drama that has been happening all year."

"Cool, I'll bring a small picnic so we can enjoy it after the swim." It is going to be a long time if we don't go there soon together. I will really miss swimming with you Sunnie-ah.

--------------------------------------------------

At the dock, Sunnie arrived early and sat there waiting for Dongwoon. She started to skip rocks out of boredom. She wanted to clear her mind a bit especially her mixed feelings for both Seungri and Dongwoon.

Meanwhile, Dongwoon arrived carrying a picnic basket. He crept behind her to scare her.

"BOO!" He yelled at her ears. Sunnie screamed and fell in the lake. Angry. "YAH! SON DONGWOON!! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR???"

He shrugged. "It seemed fun." He flashed an innocent smile.

Dongwoon placed the basket down and extended his arm to help Sunnie out of the lake. Cunningly, Sunnie grabbed Dongwoon's arm and yanked him hard, bringing him down with her.

"I should have expected that." He splashed water on her face. She attempted to dunk Dongwoon, but failed. The two had fun 'killing' each other in the waters.

After hours of splashing and swimming, they got out ofthe waters and dried themselves. Sunnie opened the basket to see what Dongwoon made.

"Kimchi, sandwiches, and apple juice?! Come on Woonie Oppa! I thought there would be better foods than this." She stuck out her lower lip and pouted.

"Mian, I didn't have much time, but it is still good though." They sat at the dock eating the food while enjoying the beautiful sunset.

Sunnie leaned her head on Dongwoon's chest. "Oppa, the sunset is so pretty today. It looks like a yolk." Because of the close distance, Sunnie starts to blush and feel her heart beat rapidly.

I think I actually like Dongwoon. What should I do? What about Seungri Oppa? Dongwoon put a hand on Sunnie's shoulder. "Yes it is. Sunnie-ah can I hear you NOT call me Oppa, but call me by my real name?"

Sunnie looked at Dongwoon weirdly. "Oppa, are you okay? You have been acting weird all day today."

"Oh I just want to hear you call me by my real name. I never heard it that's why." "Oh okay. Dongwoonie!!!!"

*sigh* I wish I can hear you call me this everyday. Sunnie snuggled closer into Dongwoon's chest as he held on tighter. I think I know who is the person for me. Sunnie smiled.