Dongwoon's motive

My Brother is My First Love

Dongwoon's POV

Should I go in or not?? But if I don't go in I will sure miss my chance. I'm going in!

So the next morning, I did my usual morning routine and walked over to Sunnie's house to wait for her. We took the bus together. Like the usual, she was eating her breakfast on the go. Silly girl she looks pretty no matter what she puts on. She doesn't need to spend hours prettying herself and leave so little time for eating.

I decided to tell her. "Sunnie- ah, I have something to tell you."

She looked up with her sandwich in ."Huh?"

"Yesterday after school when you went to tutor I decided to get my schedule changed!" ^_^

"That's great Oppa!!! Take out your new schedule and let's see which classes we have together."

I took out my schedule and showed her. "Oppa! We have EVERY class together even English! I thought you weren't going to take it."

"Well, I am pretty good at English myself so why not take a class with an easy A."

"Oppa since when were you good at English?! You should have tutored me instead of me bothering SeungRi oppa."

"Well you never asked. I can still tutor you now."

"Thanks, but no thanks. I already asked Seungri oppa. Sorry."

"It's fine." As long as I can see you all the time it will all be okay. Now my second mission is to prevent you and Seungri from getting any closer.

~~At Lunch~~

Sunnie's POV

I dragged Dongwoon oppa's arm towards the usual tree we sit at."Oppa! Sit with me and Miyoung under the tree. "

"Why can't we sit inside?"

"The weather is so nice! Why not eat outside! SeungRi oppa!! We're over here come eat with us!"

Seungri then walked over to us carrying his school bag filled with books and a brown paper bag and an ice cream cup.

"This ice cream is for you since you lost yesterday at the jump rope contest again." ^-^

"No thanks, oppa. You can give it to Miyoung." Then he gave me a weird look. "I'm going on a diet. See, I'm only eating salad today."

Out of no where Dongwoon oppa took my salad away and gave me his lunch. "Oh no missy you are HELLL not going on some stupid diet! Remember last year you tried? You fainted! Oppa will not let you do that again. Take my lunch and enjoy the ice cream. You are too skinny. You NEED to eat!"

Everyone stared blankly at Dongwoon oppa. "Go on eat that. Oppa can survive with a salad."

I chuckled. "Okay oppa. Whatever you say." I ate Oppa's lunch and Seungri oppa's ice cream happily.

Seungri looked at both Dongwoon and Sunnie with a confused look. 'Are they going out? Why are they so close?' he thought.

~I really love all your comments it really motivates me ;) Sorry I won't be able to update tomorrow but I promise I will update ASAP!!!! subscribe <3 ~