'Hangout' Part Two

My Brother is My First Love

Sunnie's POV

The next day around noon, Seungri oppa texted me. He said he would pick me up around 1. I took a quick shower and put on my newly bought dress.

I straightened my hair and put a head band on. Then I dashed on some foundation and quickly put on some mascara and lip gloss.

I took one last look and walked out of my room. I heard the doorbell ring so I went to open the door. "Oh Oppa, what are doing at my house today?"

He brushed right past me and sat on the couch. "Can't your best friend come see you."

"But I'm going out today."

"Oh really? Is that why you look all nice? Come on let's go on a date." He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the door.

When he opened the door, Seungri oppa was standing out there with one arm extended as if he was about to knock on the door. In his other arm, he was carrying a dozen of yellow roses. "Oh hello Dongwoon."

"Hello,hyung." He looked at me. "So are you going out with him?" Hepointed at Seungri. I ndded my head. "Sorry, Oppa maybe tomorrow?" I gave him a quick hug and peck on the cheek.

Seungri handed me the roses. "You look great today. Shall we go now?" He extended his arm and I hooked my arm onto his. I waved goodbye to my oppa and we walked down the street.


Crestfallen Dongwoon closed the door and a tear fell on  his cheek. He leaned against the door and slid down into sitting position, letting out a big sigh.

Meanwhile you can see a happy couple (Seungri and Sunnie) having a great time at the fair. They took many silly pictures and went on rides. They saw magic shows and acrobats.

They fed each other cotton candy. As the happy couple is having a great time, a girl pops up from the shadows glaring at the couple. She tightened her fists as her face rages from jealousy.

It was night time and the happy couple sat in the front row to see another performance. In the middle of the show, Seungri stood up from his seat and got up on stage. Everyone including Sunnie who was confused about what was going to happen.

The host of the show handed Seungri the mic. "Sunnie, your bright smile has always made me happy. ever since the first day you bumped into me. My heart could not stop beating fast everytime I see you. You are a very special girl to me. I hope I can be the guy to make you show your smile everyday. Will you be my girlfriend?"

The crowd went 'Aww' as Sunnie has her hands against from shock. The crowd started to chant 'Say yes!Say yes!' Finally Sunnie nodded her head. Seungri jumped off stage and hugged her. He lifted her from her feet and spun her around. The crowd cheered.

Fireworks coincidentally started to burst in the sky. The happy new couple held hands and enjoyed the fireworks.