Heart to Heart talk

My Brother is My First Love

Sunnie's POV

After school I met up with SeungRi to go to an ice cream parlor for a small date. We were happily chatting away. I told him about the new girl, and how she seems to have a crush on Oppa.

"Well, we can arrange a double date and hook those two up. You can talk to June and I'll talk to Dongwoon.

I nodded my head. "Oppa is going to have a great time. He has been a bit depressed lately, probably from the stress."

----------------------------

The next morning in class, I sat next to June.

"June unnie, do you like my oppa"

She blushed and nodded her head shyly. "Great, So on Saturday my boyfriend and I are going on a date, and you are coming with us along with Oppa. It's a double date." I smiled, and walked away before she can say 'No'.


On the other hand, Seungri caught Dongwoon after school.

"Hey, Dongwoon-sshi!." He waved his hand to get his attention. Dongwoon turned around. "hey, hyung, aren't you suppose to be with Sunnie?"

"She had something to do."

"So why did you call me? Do you need to know something about Sunnie?"

"No. I came to ask you something. You know the new girl, June? In Sunnie's class right?" Dongwoon nodded his head.

"On Saturday, Sunnie and I are going on a date. We figured we can hook you two up to a double date. Sunnie said you were a bit depressed lately so she figured this might cheer you up."

Dongwoon furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm not so sure. I mean I barely know this chick. I'll think about it." Seungri sensed something was wrong so just as Dongwoon was about to turn away, he grabbed onto his arm.

"You like Sunnie too am I right?" He asked bluntly. Dongwoon looked at his hyung in shock. There was a 30 second of awkward silence as Dongwoon stood there speechless. ~How does he know? No one ever knew!~

Dongwoon and Seungri decided to sit at a nearby tree to discuss about this matter.

It was still awkward ever since the confrontation minutes ago. "So, hyung how did you know?"

"It was kind of obvious. The way you treat her and the way you look at her is how I look at Sunnie."

"Oh... I see."

"Don't worry I won't ban you from talking to her. You are her best friend. I'm sorry for taking her away from you."

"It's fine. Just treat her well. okay? I don't want to ever see her cry. If she ever comes crying tome then......" Dongwoon cracks his knuckles and his neck

"Trust me. I value her a lot. She is different from other girls I have dated. How about that double date? Sunnie really wants you to go and see you happy again. Do it for her?"

"Alright. See you on Saturday then."

"Thanks. I won't give your secret away." He patted Dongwoon's back and walk away. Dongwoon let out a huge sigh. What am I going to do if I can't get over her?