TWO YEARS LATER

My Brother is My First Love

It has been two years already.

I am sitting at a cafe with a nerdy boy in front of me. He asked me on a date, but did not let me refuse so I was forced to go. He keeps rambling on about his Science Fair project while I stared at the window.

Where is he? I texted him half an hour ago!! I need someone to come save me!!

A tall handsome guy walked through the door. I waved my hand violently to get his attention. The nerd looked back to see who it was.

"Who is that guy?"

"My boyfriend that I told you about, which you refuse to believe it's true." I replied confidently. The nerd squinted his eyes, pushed his glasses up and gave the handsome boy a glare.

"Oppa, what took you so long?" I clung onto his arms and batted my eyelashes.

"Traffic, baby, traffic, but at least I'm here. So whose the suicidal jerk that asked my girlfriend out?"

The nerd gulped. "M-m-e?" He raised his hand and stood up. "H-hi, I'm Kwon JiHyun."

"I'm Lee Seungri. So your the gutsy guy that asked my girl out?"

The nerd fixed his collar and pushed his glasses up again. "Yup. Because she likes me that's why." Seungri chuckled. "Are you kidding me? Leave before I break every bone in your body!!!!"

The nerd's hands were shaking and scrambled off.

"Thanks again, Oppa!"

"Sunnie-ah, you know for the past two years I have been pretending to be your boyfriend so situations like this can be avoided, but it's really getting out of hand. I can't pretend any longer you know."

"I know, but you're the only guy I trust and is close enough to be my pretend boyfriend and not take advantage of me."

"You know how jealous Miyoung gets even if she knows you and Dongwoon are practically a couple."

"I know! I'm sorry. Dinner is on me?"

"Speaking of Dongwoon, it has been two years already. He should be back anytime. That means you can actually have a REAL boyfriend."

As Seungri and I are having a conversation, Miyoung walked in the cafe. "Oppa!!" She slid into the seat next to him and clung onto his arms.

"Hey baby. Order anything you like. Dinner is on Sunnie. She is thanking us for 'borrowing' me." We all laughed and the atmosphere was great until Miyoung and Seungri got all mushy mushy.

"How about I pay for the bill now, and leave so I don't have to be the third wheel here." I made a gagging face at them.

"Where are you going then?" Miyoung asked. " I'm going to the dock to see the sunset."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I reached the dock with the sun setting just in time. I stared at the sunset while thinking about Dongwoon. I wonder when is he coming back. I let out a huge sigh. I miss him.

I heard someone clear their throat. "EHEM."

I turned around to see who it was. I smiled at the person. There stood Dongwoon in an army outfit.

I started to cry tears from happiness. "YAH! SON DONGWOON! You left me for two years. Do you know how much I missed you?"

He smiled at me. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "I'm not letting you leave me ever again. Got it?"

He patted my head and my hair. "I missed you too Sunnie." He picked me up bridal style and carried me towards the dock and released me causing me to fall in the waters.

"YAH! SON DONGWOON!!! I hadn't seen you in two years, and this is how you greet me?" He laughed and took off his army outfit. He jumped in the waters with me.

We played in the waters for hours like we use to. When we got out, we dried ourselves and sat at the dock to look at the stars in the sky.

I leaned my head on Dongwoon's chest and he rested his head on mine. "Dongwoon-ah. A lot has happened for the past two years."

"I know."

"You know ever since you left, many guys have been chasing after me?"

"Really?! Who?? Was Seungri hyung one of them?"

I giggled. "Don't worry I rejected them all. Even Seungri Oppa who now belongs to Miyoung. I wanted to wait for you." I blushed.

Dongwoon was staring at me when I looked up. He leaned closer towards my face. I shut my eyes and waited for his lips to approach mine.

When our lips met, I felt sparks and fireworks lauching into the air. He placed his hand on my waist as I looped both arms around his neck. We both moved left and right in coordination while I slightly opened my mouth for his tongue to slip in. He carefully explored every corner inside my mouth.

This was our first kiss together. THE PERFECT KISS.


THE END! I felt I kind of rushed through the story. =__= I was losing inspiration, but overall I personally enjoyed the ending. :) what do you guys think?

I hope all of you enjoyed reading this! Thanks for subscribing <33

If you want you can check out my other stories. I'm currently working on:

My boyfriend is a Mafia Boss     and       He FORCED me to be his girlfriend