I Need a Tutor

My Brother is My First Love

Sunnie's POV

So it has been a month since I started school. I'm doing fine and passing almost every class (GYM was a barely). Oppa tutors me in Math so it relieves me, but English class is what concerns me the most. I am close to failing actually I AM failing.

So at lunch that day I asked Miyoung if she can tutor me after school, but she said she doesn'thave an English class. I was troubled so I didn't eat much at lunch.

SeungRi came over to our table and placed an ice cream cup in front of me."Cheer up and smile Sunnie" I glanced up at his direction and couldn't help, but smile. "That's my girl!" and he patted me in the head. "So what's wrong with the little bright sunshine."
I ducked down, still unable to look at SeungRi in the eyes. "Well, it's my English grades. I was never good at learning a new language, but I want to. Now I'm failing that class." I sighed.

"So do you need someone to tutor you?" he asked.

"That would help!"

"Well I have an A in that class and I talk to my American cousins in English all the time. I would be glad to tutor you!"

My head shot up from excitement.OMO is he really going to tutor me?!?! I can't believe it!!
"Really?! But I am really dumb. Are you sure?"

"No problem. I have the patience."he smiled. "I'll meet up with you after school to start our first lesson."

After school I texted Oppa telling him not to wait for me because I havea tutoring session with SeungRi.

Dongwoon's POV

Geez, they are sure getting really close to each other. Why didn't she ask me to tutor her?

So lonely Dongwoon walked home filled with worries, and sadness. TT^TT

~Just a quick update! I'm losing inspiration so i need some ideas. Any suggestions??~