Staying Friends

My Brother is My First Love

Dongwoon opened the door to Sunnie's house, finding a note on the table.

Oppa,

I am going to take a stroll at the park okay? Don't go crazy while I'm gone ;)

Sunnie <33

Dongwoon smiled at the note and turn towards Seungri. "She went out to the park for a stroll. You can catch her there."

Seungri nodded. "Thanks bro." He zoomed to the nearest park to look for Sunnie.

No problem. As long as Sunnie is happy then so am I. Just don't hurt her. I hate to see her cry.

----------------------------------------------------------

Seungri spotted a girl wearing a sundress on a swing in deep thought. Sunnie! She looks deep in thought. I wonder what is she thinking about. Probably about what happened today. I hate myself.

He walked towards her and sat on the swing next to her. She jumped a little at the sudden appearance of Seungri.

"Hey." He awkwardly waved. She forced out a smile.

There was an awkward silence at first until Seungri broke it. "About today......" Sunnie looked up at him.

"I'm sorry about Oppa hurting you. He was just trying to protect me."

"Oh it's fine. I would have done the same." Sunnie looked at Seungri in confusion. "Well, What i'm trying to say is. What you saw today wasn't what you think it is."

"Then what is it?"

"You see this morning I wasn't sure why were you so upset and mad about to I asked Dongwoon today after school. I came to clear up any misunderstandings."

"So you mean, the kiss between you and June was....."

"The one atthe cafeteria, she forced me, but I pushed her away. You ran off before you saw that. At the ice cream parlor, it was not a kiss. She made it look like one. I'm sorry for hurting you."

Seungri grabbed Sunnie's hand. "Can we start all over now that we know June is the culprit here?"

Sunnie shook her head. "Mian, oppa. I don't think I am confident about this relationship. It's not you, but it's me. I have something in my mind and it has nothing to do with June. I'm just so confused right now. If I want to start a relationship I want to make sure my feelings are 100% for you not 99%. Can you give me some time to think it through?"

Seungri nodded his head. "I will wait for you." He smiled. "Let me walk you home."

"Okay, so we are just friends?" Sunnie extended her hand, and Seungri shook it. "Just friends."