Awkward Confrontation

My Brother is My First Love

Sunnie went home early because of the incident at lunch.

It was after school, and Dongwoon decided to stop by a candy shop and buy something for Sunnie to cheer her up.

He sensed footsteps following him. He turned around Oh! It this guy. Does he want another beating? He sure has the guts to confront me after what he did to Sunnie.

"What do you want?" Dongwoon asked rudely.

"I want to talk."

"I have nothing to say to you."

"Please? It's about Sunnie." Seungri looked at Dongwoon with his sad empty eyes.

"Fine, but make it quick. I have to check on Sunnie."

"I just want to clear up a misunderstanding. This morning I just want to know why Sunnie's eyes were red and puffy. And what she saw at the cafeteria was not the truth."

"What did she see at the cafeteria?"

"She saw me kissing June."

"Well, that's not the first time." Dongwoon mumbled.

"Wait what are you talking about? "

"Yesterday, Sunnie and I went to an ice cream parlor and caught you and June together making out. That's why her eyes were red and puffy, from crying."

"I get it now. It's all June and her evil schemes. She is always trying to ruin my relationships with other girls so someday I wouldreturn back to her side."

"Well that makes sense, but why would you kiss her back anyway."

"What?! No I didn't. I love Sunnie! I would never do that. At the ice cream parlor, she asked me to come out because she had an 'emergency'. I didn't kiss her that day, but she did put ice cream on my face and made me sit at an awkward position. Maybe it looked like we were kissing, but I SWEAR I did not even touch her lips that day."

"Then what about the cafeteria today?"

"She found me sitting at a table and slid into a seat next to me and just forced a kiss on me. I pushed her away though."

"I guess Sunnie didn't see that did she? Well, if you didn't mean to hurt her, then I'm sorry for punching you. "

"It's fine. You were just trying to protect her. I would have done the same."

There was an awkward moment of silence as the two boys just kept walking to Sunnie's house.