Double Date

My Brother is My First Love

On Saturday, Seungri picked up Sunnie from her house while Dongwoon picked up June from her house. The two couple met at a nearby mall.

Sunnie and Seungri were casually holding their swinging hands while walking happily around. Sunnie spotted her Oppa, and June so they walked towards them.

June turned around to greet the couple. Seungri flinched a bit from shock. June waved at the couple with a smile. "Annyeong Sunnie. Annyeong Oppa." And gave him a wink. Sunnie, who was confused just looked at June then back at Seungri. "Oppa, you know her?"

Dongwoon gave both June and Seungri a death glare. "Y-yeah, s-she was m-my..."

"Middle school classmate." June interrupted. Seungri shot up from the sudden lie. "Oh, what a small world then." Sunnie innocently said. Dongwoon looked at both June and Seungri and became troubled and worried.

While the girls went to go try on dressesin the dressing room, Dongwoon pulled Seungri aside to talk. "Yah, Hyung. I know that girl is NOT you classmate. Who is she?"

"She was my first girlfriend." Seungri sheepishly said. "Dont' worry, Dongwoon-sshi. I won't let her hurt Sunnie plus doesn't she have a crush on you?"

Dongwoon tapped his chin with his index finger. "Good point, but still. I will keep my guard on and so should you."

Both girls came out of the dressing rooms. June wore a short y tight black mini dress while Sunnie wore a baby blue spagetti-straped dress with ruffles to compliment her petite figure.

"Woah she's beautiful." Both boys exclaimed together. The looked at each other oddly while the girls giggled at the boys' goofy act.

--------------------------------------

It was lunch time so the two couples went inside a self-service diner. Sunnie offered to bring food to the table, and Dongwoon volunteered to help.

As soon as the two left, June slid in the seat next to Seungri. She glided her legs smoothly and gently against Seungri's shin in a seductive manner. He flinched a bit and looked at her. "Can you stop? You are making this complicated and awkward."

She leaned closer to whisper to him. "Well it wouldn't be so complicated if you dumped that girl and come to me. I mean I can give you anything." Then she lightly blew a breeze against his ear. She started to wrap her arms around Seungri's waist, but he pushed her away.

"EunJi, can you stop?" Then Dongwoon and Sunnie came back with plates of food and happy smiles.

"June, How come you are not sitting next to me and sitting next to hyung?" Sunnie looked at the two hoping June would get off her seat so she can sit there.

"O--ppa, I saw a spider near there. Now I'm scared. So I moved here. Plus having you sit in front of me makes us more of a couple." Sunnie smiled. "Okay Oppa, you sit inf ront of June okay? I'll just sit in front of Seungri." I hope they go out soon. She was the only one who ate her lunch happily.

The whole lunch session, June was making seductive eye contact with Seungri and taking glances at him. Dongwoon who noticed was giving both of them glares. You better not hurt Sunnie.

Seungri looked uncomfortable either way. He looked at Dongwoon who was telepathically sending him death threats, while June is constantly trying to seduce him. I loveSunnie and it has nothing to do with her, but this is the worst date ever.