Gone

My Brother is My First Love

I opened the letter and read it.

To my beloved Sunnie,

When you asked me out on that date, I was so happy, but also sad because I have to leave.

The reason why I have to leave? I was drafted into the army. You must think it doesn't make sense.

You see, I applied for a scholarship to go to college for free. But there was a catch, I have to keep up my grades and if I was ever asked to go serve my military sevices early then I HAVE TO GO.

I'm sorry Sunnie for not being honest with you. I can't come to the date today because today is the day I leave. I am going to miss you so much.

I will be gone for two years, but you don't have to wait for me. Seungri hyung is a good guy too so I hope you two can be happy.

Take good care of yourself when I'm not here.

I Love You. <3

~Dongwoon~

A tear fell down my cheek. Two years? No Dongwoon? I hugged Seungri and cried in his arms. What will I do without him. We were always together.

I wiped away my tears and looked at the sunset, Dongwoon-less this time. I'm going to miss you Dongwoon.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Dongwoon was actually watching from the bushes. He saw Sunnie cry and how she watched the sunset with Seungri instead of him. A tear slid down his cheek.

"Dongwoon-ah! It's time to go. I know you will miss this place, but it's only for two years. It will go by quickly."

Dongwoon turned around and jumped into a jeep car with all his luggage and necessities. The car drove away. Dongwoon looked at the Sunnie still staring at the sunset as the car slowly drove away. He kept his eyes glued onto her until she disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Sunnie, do you still want to go on the date or do you want me to walk you home?"

"I'll go on the date. I want to get my mind off of him." The two walked downtown in hope of enjoying their evening while their close friend left for the military.