Blind Date

My Brother is My First Love

Sunnie's POV

It was the day of the event. I put on a nice sunflower dress and curled my hair neatly. I walked out my door and saw Dongwoon dressed neatly, but not too formal. DAMN this boy cleans up good.

Dongwoon oppa borrowed his parents' car so he can drive me and Miyoung to school. We walked in the gym and saw a crystal ball spinning with lights dancing on the ground. (Kind of like a club but with out the loud music.) There were so many tables set up. It looked as if it was some speed dating event.

We all went our separate ways and took a seat. Turns out this so-called 'event' was actually speed dating. I got nervous and wanted to leave so I looked at Oppa. He stared back at me. Both of us were about to get up until Miyoung dragged me back down. So Dongwoon oppa sat back down too.

The Speed Dating began and a few creeps started to hit on me.  I looked over at Oppa and he ignored his date just to give the pedo in front of me a death glare. When oppa gives death glares, they really are scary.

I just wanted this horrible night to end so tomorrow morning I can kill Miyoung for dragging both me and oppa into this mess. Finally, I was down to my last date. I had my head on the table ready to ignore the guy. "Heyy." I heard a familar voice say.

I looked up in shock. OMO! It's him! It's Seungri oppa! How embarassing him seeing me here. I blushed. "Hey Oppa. I didn't know you came to these things."

"I heard you were coming so I came. I was looking forward to you all night. I was kind of shocked you came."

"Oh yeahh." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Oppa and I were kind of dragged into this by Miyoung."

"I see. Are you and Dongwoon really close?"

"Yeah we are. He is like a brother to me, and he always watches over me in case I get into any unncessary trouble. We were childhood friends since we were 5."

"He wouldn't kill me if I asked you for your number to hangout sometime will he?"

I giggled. "Of course not." I wrote down my number for Seungri and handed the piece of paper to him.

"Great. I will call you then." He winked at me. DING! And the night was finally over. I guess it didn't turn out too bad. I have to thank Miyoung tomorrow for this. I sighed happily and walked over to Oppa and Miyoung.

"Why do you look so happy? Are you relieved that all those pedos are gone now?" Dongwoon joked. I smacked his chest lightly. He rubbed his chest. "Oww. That's what I get for saving my best friend?"

"Sorry." I pecked him in the cheek. "Let's go home now." I smiled. Dongwoon oppa and Miyoung looked at me weirdly.