Campus Party

My Brother is My First Love

It was a Friday night. I did not make plans so I was going to spend it eating popcorn and watch 'The Notebook'.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I went over to open it with a tissue in my hand. "Oh Miyoung." I sniffled.

"Yah, Sunnie-ah who made you cry? Was it Seungri again?" I shook my head. "No I'm watching The Notebook. Its so sad."

"Oh, well I came here to make your life happy again." I looked at her in confusion. "How so?"

"Spend the rest of your precious friday night with me and you'll see." She gave me an evil smile, making me feel uneasy and suspicious.

"Now go changed into something nice preferable y." She wiggled her eyebrows as she shoved me in my room.

I came out of my room wearing a white off-the-shoulder top and black tank top under. I had on dark tight skinn jeans to show off my curves. I put on a little mascara and curled my hair. I slipped on my beige ankle boots with a 2 inch heel.

"Looking good. Now follow me." She grabbed my arm and yanked me out the door.

-----------------------------------------

We reached school. I pulled her back. "Hold up, it's not one of those 'blind dates' events is it?"

She shook her head. "Nahh, everyone that goes are all nerds anyway. The real fun in INSIDE the dorms." My eyes widen. Oh no she doesn't mean.......

We walked through the halls of the dorms at school and stopped at the end of the hall. She knocked on the door with a special rhythm.

Yup......I knew it. Why did I come with her. We walked into the giant room filled with crowded people partying and dancing away. Loud music were being played and drinks and alcohol too.

I felt uncomfortable. I yelled over the music so Miyoung can hear me. "MIYOUNG-AH STICK WITH ME OKAY? I DON'T KNOW ANYONE HERE AND I HAVE A BAD FEELING ESPECIALLY SINCE OPPA ISN'T HERE."

She nodded her head, but I think she didn't get  a single word I said because she end up ditching me. I sat on the couch with water in my cup not knowing if I should leave Miyoung here or not. Plus how will I find her in this giant crowd.

Then a couple sat next to me on the couch, which made it even more awkward. Because the couple was making out nearly swallowing each other, they kept bumping into me.

The girl was practicalled ON TOP of the guy and the guy was leaning backwards towards my direction so I got up so the couple can comfortably 'lay down'.

I tried finding a place for me to sit or at least spot Miyoung, but she was no where to be seen. Aishh this party girl. Note to self: Never go out with Miyoung on a Friday night if she doesn't tell you where you guys are hanging out.

I found a small corner for me to finish my water so I can go look for Miyoung. Then a few drunken college guys probably a year older came over to hit on me.

"Hey there cutie, what's your name?" said one. I ignored him and looked away. "Wanna go somewhere private, like my dorm?" said a tall and quite handsome guy. I brushed pass them to look for Miyoung.

He grabbed my arm and pinned me to the wall. "Playing hard to get huh? I don't like being ignored." He leaned in and slid his arm on my waist.

He started to trail kisses down my neck, but I pushed him away. Unfortunately, it just made him more angry which made his kisses more rough as he started to nibble my neck and slide his hand further down.

I tried to scream, but the music was too loud. I tried to kick him, but his friend made sure I was pinned to the wall where I am striped of any movements.

Just when I thought I was done for, a guy comes and punch the two drunkies to the floor, knocking them unconcious.

I clutched onto my ripped shirt and sunk down crying. The guy put his arm around my shoulder. "It's okay." I looked up. It was Seungri. I gave him a hug.

He took off his hoodie and wrapped it around me. He led me outside of the dorms as we took a stroll around campus.

I held on tight to Seungri's hoodie still unable to bear with what just happened. We walked silently around as he looked at me, making sure I was fine.