Confused

My Brother is My First Love

Sunnie's POV

After Seungri's explaination, we decided to remain friends. I know I still have feelings for him, but I am starting to slowly realize I MIGHT have feelings for Dongwoon Oppa too.

Thanks to June and her schemes I am confused, but I told no one about this. I don't know who to tell actually because I know Miyoung would end up telling Seungri or Dongwoon, which I don't want them to know.

I did my usual morning routine thinking about my problem. I was so deep in thought I could not focus on school that day.

I bumped into June in the hallway, but for some reason I did not noticed it. I continued walking as she called my name. I did not respond, but I cletched onto my books and kept walking.

She yanked my hair. "YAh! I'm calling you!!!!"

"Ouch! Let go!!!"

"Not until you apologize!!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!"

She let go of my hair and pushed me to the ground. She bent down to the ground to confront me. "I'll accept your apology when Seungri Oppa comes back to my side. So LEAVE HIM ALONE OR ELSE." She hissed and cracked her knuckles.

I ignored her and got up. "Whatever."

She got angry and yanked my hair again. "YAH! Don't you dare talk to me like that!!! So listen to my warning or something bad is going to happen." She threatened.

"Like what?" Dongwoon and Seungri yelled together. They were down the hallways wand walked closer to us.

Oppa, pushed her aside and made sure I wasn't hurt. "Are you okay?" I nodded.

Right then, June suddenly changed her attitude. "OPPA! You ex-girlfriend right here is jealous of us and bumped into me without an apology." She leeched onto his arm and rested her head on it.

Seungri pushed her away. "One, don't call me Oppa. Two, Sunnie apologized to you. Three, I saw everything that happened and it seems like you were threatening her. Most importantly, THERE IS NO US!!!!" He voice suddenly started to rage.

June felt scared and jumped a bit from Seungri's anger. "Oppa....." She looked at him with big innocent eyes.

Seungri did not look at her. "Go before I lose it......" June felt tears welling up and ran away crying.

For some reason I felt bad for her. And it's because of this incident that made me feel more confused. Both Dongwoon and Seungri care about me so much it's hard to choose since I don't want to hurt the other person.