Forgiveness?

My Brother is My First Love

Sunnie's POV

The entire day I ignored that jerk. Thankfully, June decided not to sit next to me, but I can feel her sending glares at me.

I ate my lunch silently near the tree with the quiet company of Dongwoon and Miyoung who knew I wanted peace at the moment.

"I'm going to buy some juice does anyone want any?" They both shook their head. "Oppa can go get it for you if you like." Dongwoon offered.

"No thanks. I want to go take a stroll too." So I went inside and bought juice at the cafeteria. That's when my nightmare continues on.

Near the window I saw Seungri sitting there staring at the tree Dongwoon and Miyoung is currently sitting at.

He looked a bit sad. I took my juice and started to walk away until I heard a high pitch voice.

"Oppa! Oh there you are I have been looking for you all day." I turned around and hid at a corner.

June slide into a seat next to Seungri. She wrapped her arms around him and pecked him on the cheek. All he did was sigh.

He pushed her away, but she clung onto him like a leech. She turned his face towards her. She kissed him on his lips. Not long after, they started to makeout. Tears started to well up again.

Unintentionally, I dropped my bottle of apple juice, making a loud THUD for everyone to hear. Everyone's eyes were focused on me, even the makingout June and Seungri.  I ran out of the cafeteria.

Seungri pushed June out ofher chair and ran after me. I ran towards the tree where Miyoung and Dongwoon were still eating their lunch.

Dongwoon saw the crying me with tears sliding down my cheeks. He went over and gave me a hug. I hug him back tightly and started to cry harder.

Dongwoon spotted Seungri chasing after me. He released and handed me to Miyoung while she hugged and brushed my hair in comfort.

"YAh! Hyung or not you hurt my best friend now you are going to pay the price. Didn't I warn you about this?" Dongwoon threw a punch at him. Seungri fell on the ground.

Students started to gather at the sudden commotion. Seungri got up, but had no intention of fighting back. Dongwoon kept punching Seungri until he was unable to get up anymore.

Oppa was about to give him another punch, but I stopped him. "Oppa stop, let's just go." Dongwoon released him and pushed him to the ground.

Dongwoon and Miyoung grabbed me and we went inside. I looked back at the injured Seungri. Even though he kissed another girl, why do I feel as if I can still forgive him? Why am I still worried about this guy who hurt me?