'Hangout' Part One

My Brother is My First Love

Sunnie's POV

The next day in school was like the usual, half a sandwich in my mouth while taking the bus with Dongwoon oppa as he laughed at my disorganization and time management.

The day went rather slow, and I still have a tutoring session with SeungRi. I wanted to call it off, but he insisted.

At the library, he tutored me like usual for an hour. As I was packing up my books, Seungri looked rather uneasy.

"Sunnie-ah.... Do you wanna hangout over the weekend? There is a fair coming to town, and I figured we can get to know each other and become closer friends." I nodded my head in excitement.

"Great. I will text you the details." Seungri walked me home.

I made a quick dash to my room so call Miyoung. When she picked up her phone, I was squealing!

"I can't believe I am hanging out with Seungri in the weekend!! Can you believe it? He asked me for my number at the blind date and now we are going to the fair together!"

"Is that why you had that creepy smile last night?"

"HEY! My smile is NOT creepy. What should I wear though?"

"Let's go shopping tomorrow. When you come back from the fair I expect to see your status on facebook as 'taken' okay?" I blushed at her comment. Does he like me though? I mean he is so handsome and popular and I am so.......plain.

It was Friday after school. Miyoung and I decided to go shopping at a mall in downtown Seoul. We went through every single clothing store there is, but I can't seem to find the perfect outfit for tomorrow.

We sat down at the food court to eat something. While we were eating, I was looking around to see if there are any other stores we had not gone into yet. At the corner of my eye, I spotted a cute clothing store.

I leaned in to tap Miyoung and tell her about the store. She was surprised and choked on her kimchi. I motioned my hand to that store.

I walked in and spotted a pink and green patterned sundress. I found my size and went to try it on. It was perfect. Miyoung finished her food and met up with me in the store.

"Damn girl. Looking y! You should buy it!! It's perfect." I looked at myself in the mirror. Tomorrow is going to be great!