New Girl

My Brother is My First Love

Sunnie's POV

After a fun weekend and confession with Seungri, I happily returned to school on Monday. This time, instead of my usual half sandwich on my mouth rushing to the bus stop with Dongwoon Oppa, I actually ate my breakfast at home.

Instead of taking the bus with Oppa, Seungri came to my house early in the morning waiting for me along with oppa. We held hands and walked to the bus stop, and chatted away. I felt bad making Oppa feel like the third wheel so I tried including him in.

We walked in campus, and Seungri gave me a quick peck on the cheek as he walked me to my class. I satwith Oppa. "Mianhe, Oppa. I feel bad for making you the third wheel."

He nodded his head in despair. "It's fine. As long as my little best friend is happy and she doesn't forget about me." I smiled at him. He knows me so well."Oppa, I promise. Me and you only at lunch."

The teacher walked in and announced that there was a new student. A very tall, mannequin-like girl walked in. She had long flowy black hair, and extensive legs, which made every boy go crazy over. "Hello." She said politely with a bow. "My name is Choi EunJi, but you can call me June." She smiled.

She took the empty seat next to me. She waved at me. "Hello." She kindly said. "I waved back. "My name is Sunnie, and this is my best friend Dongwoon." Oppa waved at her.

--------------------

At lunch time, Oppa and i sat under a tree to share our lunch together.I told Miyoung and Seungri to not eat withus today since I did promise Oppa, it would be our 'alone' time.

June saw us and walked over. "Hey. Since I'm new here do you mind if I eat lunch with you guys?" I looked over at Oppa. He nodded his head. "Great!" she said excitedly.

There was an awkward silence since June came over. "Hey, Dongwoon, right? I heard you are a 'ladies' man around here. You are kind of cute. Do you have a girlfriend?" she casually asked. I almost choked and spit out my lunch. Oppa patted my back.

He was blushing. "Uhh no I don't have a girlfriend." I started to giggle. "Oppa, since when were you so shy?" I teased and nudged him on the arm. He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Oh, it seems like you two are a couple, so I wasn't sure." June said sheepishly. "Actually Oppa just treats mel ike his little sister, and he really doesn't have a girlfriend. No scratch that, he never had a girlfriend." I snickered.

"Yah! I'm just waiting around for the right person." He tookmy food away from me. "Heyyy. That's mine. Gimmie." I got up and stomped my foot like a little kid. "Fine fine. Little girl." He ruffled myhair. I pouted at him.

"How about you, Sunnie. Do you have a boyfriend?"

I blushed from embarassment. "Y-yeahh." I nodded. "His name is Seungri."

"Aww that's so cute. I can't wait to get to know you guys, especially you Dongwoon-sshi." She winked and left.