A Close talk with Seungri

My Brother is My First Love

We strolled around until my heels hurt so we sat on a bench. "Are you sure you are fine?"

I nodded my head. "Thanks for saving me." I forced out a smile.

"No problem. That's what friends are for." There a was a moment of awkward silence.

"So.........how is it going so far for you?" Seungri asked.

"It's great. It is the end of the year and tomorrow is the last day of school."

"I know, I have being waiting all year. Do you have any plans for summer?"

I shook my head. "No, but I believe Oppa and I will be going to the lake a lot this summer. That's the first place we hungout together when we were kids." I smiled at the flooding memories hitting my head.

"Oh I see... So you and Dongwoon are going out?"

I choked on my own spit. "No. We're just friends. I think of him as a brother."

"Well, lately you two seem EXTRA close so I assume...."

" Are you getting jealous?" I teased.

"No, No, No!!" He waved his hands dramatically. "We're just friends remember?"

"Yeahh, I know. I was just teasing you. But he is kind of the reason why I wanted to stay friends."

"Really? How so? Has he been bad mouthing me?"

I giggled. "No. It's just I'm not so sure about my feelings after the June incident."

"So are you saying........."

I nodded my head. "I think I'm starting to realize my feelings for Dongwoon."

"I think you should go for it."

I looked at him with a shocked facial expression. "Why?"

"One, you just called him Dongwoon and not 'Oppa' like you always do. Two, he is a nice guy who understands you very well. Three, you seemed very happy when you are together. Lastly........."

"What's the last reason?"

"Dongwoon is going to kill me for this, but he has the loooooooongest crush on you. Probably when you two first met."

My heart started to race quickly. A smiled formed on my face. "Really?!"

"Yup, he admitted to me in person."

I started to laugh liked crazy. "This is a dream. How can that be? How could I not have known?"

"See, you most likely feel the same way. You should go after him."