15 Years Later....

My Brother is My First Love

Dongwoon's POV

We were running as fast as we can down the lake. Sunnie was laughing and giggling with excitement. SHOOT!! She is actually running faster than me this time. As she was running ahead of me I can see her yellow sun dress flowing as she took each step and her long dark hair flying against the wind. She turned around to look at me with that beautiful bright smile.Then she continued to run.

As we reached the lake, Sunnie took off her bright sun dress and jumped into the lake. I took off my shirt and jumped into the lake. She keeps splashing me with the cold icy water."Hey!" I yelled "What was that for?"
"You lost so its punishment time!" she said with a playful tone as she continued to splash me with water.
"Alright, you asked for it." Then I grabbed her arm, lifted her petite body and dunked her in the water.
"Hey! That's not fair why are you always bullying me??" she whined. "Okay. Okay I'll let you dunk me if you can lift me" I said. She attempted to lift me, but failed. We played in the lake for hours until the sun started to set.

We both got out of the water, dried ourselves and put our clothing back on. We sat at the dock staring at the yolk in the sky starting to slowly disappear. I put one arm around Sunnie's shoulder and she leaned her head against my chest. "Look at how beautiful this sunset is." she sighed. I nodded. "Oppa, I am scared."
"About what?"I asked.
"Tomorrow.....it's my first day at a new university."
"Don't worry your oppa is going to be there remember? I will be there with you." I comforted.
"Promise?"
"I promise."