This is Goodbye!

Hospital Room 114

Hi there, Hospital Room 114 Readers!

First of all, I want to say sorry for not updating this story. School has been a hectic sem and I can't find myself to update this story anymore. I'm too lost to even carry on with the story and I lost my inspiration. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry.

Second, I'm working on a new story right now. I hope that you would visit it and have the time to read and subscribe to it. I think that this will be more detailed from m previous stories. I've been working on it since June. And I guess it's time for me to post the first chapter. Check it out!

Third, since I won't be continuing this story anymore, I'm just going to tell you the ending of it. As time passed by, Sojin will leave Kai and go abroad for her treatment. Kai was in a state of depression. And when Sojin came back, she lost her memory and Kai tries to make her remember him. Kai then realized that Sojin was just acting and she remembers everything about it. She just doesn't want to hurt Kai that's why she acted like that. And her disease came back so in the end, she died. That's the end of it. Maybe I'm not really fit for killing my female/male lead so that's why I lost it. Sorry.

Fourth, I love you all guys! Pray for me to have good grades this sem so I could maintain my scholarship. T.T

GOODBYE, READERS! IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU ALL! I HOPE THAT I'LL SEE YOU AT MY OTHER STORY.

'THIRTY REASONS WHY'

Characters:

Zhang Yixing

Lee Hana (oc)

Lu Han

Rest of the EXO

Synopsis

When Hana was given a final project where they should focus on a subject and list the things they like/hate about that certain topic, it was the end for her. Since she only have a few friends and because of her phobia, she never really tried to be that sociable. But back in her sophomore year, he met a guy, Yixing, and that's when she felt all this crazy, foreign things that she never felt before. She's in her last year of college and she took this chance to voice out her feelings to this project. The feeling that she kept for 3 years. Her feelings for her roommate.