Chapter 8

Stranger's Bride

 Hours pass.

 Hara touched her lips while looking to her reflection. She doesn't need lipstick. Her lips were red and still swollen from his kisses.

 She closed her eyes and scolded herself when she felt something strange inside her heart. It was just only a kiss and everything went out, as if taking away her senses. But what if its far beyond than that kiss?

 She shake her head from side to side, 'Enough, Hara!'

 She walk away from the mirror and look for her riding outfit. It would be better if she would get out from this house. Maybe it will help her to clear her mind. As soon as she was all dress up, she went to the where the horses are.

 She asked the stable boy to get her horse.

 He scratched his head, "But Sir Onew didn't told me that you're going out, Ma'am." his voice was quivering.

 "He knows that I'm going out. Don't worry, he won't be mad at you. Please?" she said.

 When the stable boy turned around to leave her, she let out a sigh. Does Onew have to know everything? Doesn't she have the rights to decide for herself?

 Hara was surprised when someone rested a hand on her shoulder. She quickly turned her head. It was Onew.

 "You're going to come with me, now?" she asked.

 "Why? Don't you want me to come with you, sweetheart?" Onew asked while looking at her intently.

 "I-I thought you left." she lied. It was her plan to leave first. She slightly bent down to fix her shirt so that Onew's hand will shove off. She couldn not stand being in his arms for too long. She might enjoy it more and may not want to let go of him.

 He smelled Hara's scent. Wanting to fill his with the sweet vanilla scent of her wife. Then Hara felt his warm breath that makes her shiver. She slighlty move away from him. But it seems that Onew is not aware of it so he keep closer to her and held her waist. He held her close to him and put her inside his arms.

 She knows that many eyes are watching them so she did not push him away. She needed to act as a loving wife. She smiled at him when he kissed her hair. She thought that, that was the only thing he would do. She shivered when he bent his head down on her ear and gave love bites on her flesh.

 "O-Onew, stop it." she whispered. She tingled to her very core. She lightly push him away. He let her do it, he just held her soft hand.

 She knitted her eye brow when she saw that there's only one horse.

 "I want my Lucky, Onew." she demanded without looking at him.

 "Oh, I'm sorry. Forgive me, sweetheart. But the Vets did a routine injection this morning. You cannot ride your horse." he move his lips to her ears. "You will ride Thunder with me behind you."

 She did not answer. She remembered that she rode that horse too when she first met Onew.

 Hara almost screamed when Onew lifted her up to his horse. He quickly rode up too. His chest pressed against her spine.

 And once more, she was inside Onew's strong arms while reaching for the reins.

 


Short update since I am in the school library LOL :)) our prof is looking at me and I just can't focus on writting so I hope you guys would understand :)

Thanks for subscribing and lovely comments :)

KAMSAHAMNIDA