Chapter 4

Stranger's Bride

Hara took a bath. When she was done she look around the bathroom while drying her hair with the towel. 'Nice' she tought before looking at the shirt that Onew lend her.

 'Lee Jinki, so he's a bachelor but doesn't have a girlfriend?' she's doubting if he has no special girl in his life. By his looks you could tell that he is a type of guy who is counting girls with his hand.

 She wore the sweatshirt and she couldn't believe while looking at her reflection through the mirror. She was wearing a stranger's clothes. It was only enough to cover her private parts. But it was quite good, coz she felt refresh. She brush her hair with her hands before going out from the bathroom.

 Mrs. Song was smiling at her.

 "I'm sorry if I disturb you." Hara said while giving to Mrs. Song her clothes that was drenched.

 "You don't have to say sorry, I'm only a servant here." she said while walking toward the door, "Plus, you're like Yuri. What is your name again and where are you from? We've been talking for too long but I still don't know your name." she said.

 "Hara, Choi Hara." she replied.

 "Hara, it suits you." she smiled and left her.

 Hara shyly smiled back.

 When Onew saw Hara, its as if he is enchanted. He could not believe that there's a beautiful gorgeous girl who is walking towards him. She's wearing just his sweatshirt, her smooth long legs are revealed. He suddenly felt hot seeing her that way, it made him . Her alluring beauty made him go hard. Seeing her wearing his own sweatshirt drove his senses wild. And maybe she had nothing beneath it, 'Oh Onew, stop it!' he scolded himself through his mind.

 Yet he couldn't take off his eyes her while having a sip from his cup of coffee.

 Hara, felt uneasy seeing him looking at her. Their eyes met and on instinct she walk behind the old lady when she saw him looking at her legs.

 She saw a glint of devilish delight in his eyes. However, she smiled.

 "Let's eat before you go." he said formally.

 "No thanks, I'm full." she refused.

 Mrs. Song was smiling at them, she thinks that they are fighting.

 Onew sighed. The girl in front of him is way too different from any other girls who he met. Girls that have eyes who glistened while he is looking at. But Hara, it was like no emotions can be read in her eyes.

 He pulled the chair, "Please join me. It would be nice if there's someone who could accompany me eating, just think of it like your paying your debt." he said.

 "For what?" she asked.

 "For my help. I got you out of your unfortunate adventure, remember?" he replied smiling at her.

 "My unluckiest day." she said.

 "But my luck day." Onew answered.

 Hara look at him confused.

 "I met you." and he smiled at her tenderly that she felt her heart jump. "Let's eat first then I'll bring you home." he said.

 Her eyes widen, "You will be the one who will drive me home?" she asked.

 He nodded, "Yes, is there a problem?" he asked.

 She shook her head.

 



 "You have a nice place, Miss Choi." Onew commented while his eyes wander around the house.

 "Thank you." Hara smiled, "This is the masterpiece of my mom," she said, her voice quiver just mentioning her mom.

 From looking up at the chandelier, Onew look at Hara. And his eyes met the gaze of the gray eyes. He found them tantalizing, its like it can read ones soul.

 "Have a seat." she said.

 "Thanks." he mumbled.

 Hara left to go to the kitchen, when she returned she has a tray on her hands with a cup of coffee. Then she gave it to him.

 "I personally made that. It's a token of gratitude." she said.

 Onew stopped for a while.

 "Is there a problem?" she asked.

 He shook his head, "It's great, I mean the taste. Thanks." he raised the cup.

 "Hara, just call me Hara." she said.

 "Hara," he said in a very seductive way. "Thanks for the coffee. I think I need to go. By the way call me Onew." then he stood up.

 She stood up also, "Thank you so much Onew."

 "It's a pleasure to meet someone like you," he said.

 Hara didn't have the chance to say thank you when he turned his back. When she found the words to say 'thank you' again, she doubted if he heard her say it.

 



 Onew drove back home quietly. His mind is occupied with Hara, especially her beautiful eyes which is his weakness.

 Something stirred up in his mind. He remember his parents asking him to settle down, coz they are longing for a grandchild.

 At his age, he needs to have someone to be with him.

 But for him, he doesn't want like those girls from his past. But a woman with substance; the girl which his parents would like. He is an only child and he felt that its his obligation to made them happy.

 And love?

 It was not necessary. He had friends who fell in love easily; got married hastily. Then fell out of love and went their separate ways.

 He smiled. She was still in his mind - that lady with gray eyes and sweet smile.

 He felt like there's going to be a new chapter in his life. He knew Hara's eyes would haunt him for the next nights to come.

 


Okay so I decided to post a new update today since I'm not going to be able to update tomorrow coz I'll be celebrating my birthday. kekeke

Hope you guys like the update, and stay tuned :)

thnks for the comment and for subscribing :)

advance happy birthday to me LOL *june 21*