Chapter 14

Stranger's Bride

 Hara stopped walking out from the bathroom after seeing Onew inside their room. He was looking at the mirror, and he looked at her through the reflection. Instinctively, she fixed her robe. She cursed herself after realizing that she was like a teenager... feeling uncomfortable infront of a man.

 It's been a week since he told her that she is not allowed to leave the house alone. She made her protests but she failed.

 "I fixed every problem on your ranch, Hara. Don't worry too much. You just have to do what I say." he reasoned.

 Since then, they didn't have the chance to talk, he's been like busy from working at the two ranch. Every morning, she didn't have the chance to see him go and every night she's sleeping whenever he got home. She will just feel him hugging her in the middle of the night. Maybe because he was tired, and it was the only way for him to be sweet towards her.

 This morning, she woke up without him on her side, just like any other day so she thought he was at the ranch. So that's why she was a bit surprised seeing him right there. And she was just wearing just that.

 She blinked when she saw that he was still staring at her. She rolled her eyeballs which made him smile.

 She walked away when he turned to her. She ignored him.

 "Bad mood?" Onew asked.

 She look at him. "Perhaps. Why?" she replied and turned to the built-in cabinet.

 He groaned. "Just a guess," he replied. She was surprised when she felt him hugging her waist and kissed her neck.

 "Onew..."

 "I missed you," he murmured while gently biting her earlobe, teasing her.

 She turned around to free herself from his embrace. And that was her wrong move. When she turned around he immediately kissed her which made her feel like she was flying. Onew drew her closer to his hard chest. She just hugged him. Holding the pleasure he wanted to offer.

 She let him do it and she just realize that they were on the bed and he was on top of her . She came back to her senses. She tried to shove his arms on her waist.

 "I'm going to dress up." she said.

 "Not yet." he didn't let her get up. He looked at her while combing her messed hair with his fingers. Desire and passion was clearly in his eyes. He took her arms that is covering her chest and he placed his own warm hand. She flinched.

 He bent his head and kissed her again. This time, he started on her neck... down to the swell of her one . She sighed at the sweetest sensation he was giving her.

 But before they drifted to another one intense romance, they were a knock on their door which made him stop. He lifted his head.

 "What is it?" he groaned.

 "Your mom is waiting for you downstairs." an old lady replied.

 "We're coming."

 Whenhe felt that the old lady left she free herself from her husband's embrace and grab her robe. While Onew was still lying on the bed. She look back at him. He was watching her every move.

 "Your parents are waiting downstairs." she reminded him while opening the cabinet.

 Onew's face turned sour and stood up quickly. He didn't mind covering himself. She turned away.

 "They're your parents, too, Hara." he replied coldly while putting his clothes back on. "We're both going down to see them."

 


quick update. So yeah, I made that poster, I'll use that for the meantime. So sorry for not updating. Hope you guys understand. Thanks for the positive response. Thankyou very much!