Chapter 18

Stranger's Bride

 Onew was placing a piece of ham on Hara's plate when someone entered the hall. She was wearing a pink dress and high-heeled sandals. Her blonde hair was blown away by everytime she walks. Onew's jaw dropped after seeing who it was. But a smile was formed on his lips.

 "Yuri!" he said as he stood up.

 "Onew," she sweetly greeted him. And she instantly threw a hug on him. "You know, I've missed you so much. You haven't changed a bit. You're still the same gorgeous Onew." she said as she look at him, she even hugged him tighter.

 Onew laughed while pulling away from that hug. He looked at her from head to toe and shook hi head. "You, on the other hand, have changed a lot."

 "Only th color of my hair," she said, "and my brows." She smiled and held on Onew's arms.

 Hara was just watching the two of them who seemed to have forgotten her presence. She couldn't take off her eyes on Onew-- on how she look on the woman he is facing. She can't be wrong, you can see on Onew's eyes how much he is happy to see her.

 She drank from the glass of water she was holding, to clear the lump in . When Onew turned to her, she looked away.

 Onew made his way at her back and hold on to her shoulder. "Yuri, I want you to meet my wife, Hara." he introduced her.

 Yuri forced a smile, "Hi! So you're the one..." She stared at her, scrutinizing every single detail of her face.

 Hara offered her hand. "Hara Choi-Lee." Hara saw some bitterness on Yuri's eyes which looks a bit unsure.

 "Choi." she whispered. "I'm Kwon Yuri." She looked at Onew. "I don't know if I should envy you, Hara. Tell me, what did you do for Onew that made his mind to marry you?"

 "Ah..." She was lost for words. She's not sure why Yuri seemed to be sad.

 "Yuri.." Onew butted in.

 "I'm just kidding. Nice meeting you, Hara." she said.

 "Same here." Hara replied. "I just hope Onew would tell me more about you. Would you care to join us for breakfast?" she offered. Yuri declined and told them that she had already eaten.

 "Uncle and Auntie Lee didn't let me left their house without eating." she explained. So Yuri was at her in-laws house since she came back and Onew was no there to pick her up, she was the one who made the move to visit this ranch and to have a vacation.

 Hara felt jealous from Yuri. On how she was familiar with Onew's parents and she felt like Yuri was once a part of her husband's family.

 She felt Onew's tight grip. Then, Onew kissed her forehead.


Quick update. Yuri showed up. What will happen next? Oh, btw some of you might be confused. It's Hara not Hana. Minho is Hara's adopted brother. kekeke.. Hope you guys like the update even though it is too short. By the way, when this fic ends, I will do post my upcoming fic entitled

Enstranged Fiancee