Chapter 17

Stranger's Bride


 It was late night, but Hara is still awake. Maybe because Onew wasn't home yet. He left once they reach back home.

 From sitting on the edge of the bed she stood up and went toe the adjoining door that led to the terrace. As she open the door, the cold breeze entered the room. She walk up to the edge of the terrace and look down. It was dark. Everything is quiet. She look up to the moon. It was full, there were stars scattered around it and some clouds.

 "Am I going to be able to reach the stars, Mama?" she remembered her ask her mother.

 According to her mother, stars symbolizes as hope. And that is the only thing that reminded her that everything will turn out to be just fine. Just like the clouds covering it are the obstacles she need to get over. But the wind will be there to move the clouds away and the stars will shine even brighter.

 Her gaze followed the clouds, it was like cotton. Now she know what her mother meant. But she doesn't know shich star is for her. She look around once more. But her attention went to the engine's noise. Not long, she saw a car, Mitsubishi Strada which onew uses not often. Hara quickly went out to see Onew.

 



 Onew was facing the huge door of the house. He was about to press the doorbell when it slowly opened.

 "Hara.." He was surprised.

 "They're all sleeping." she whispered.

 He smiled mockingly and look on his watch. "You're waiting for me?"

 He didn't took off his gaze at her even he closed the door.

 "You're drunk." she noticed his eyes. She felt concerned at the same time pissed.

 "I was able to drive myself back here, so I'm not." he lied which made her more pissed. She was about to turn away when he grabbed her arms.

 "Why?" she asked.

 "Why are you still up? Are you waiting for me?" he asked.

 "No.." she said formally. She pull her arms back and turn away.

 "Liar."

 When she look back. he was smiling and reaching for her hand.

 "I'm drunk. can you help me go to our room?" he asked.

 She doesn't know why even she is mad at him because he made her worried sick and waiting, she stepped back and reach for his hand. He put around his arms
to her shoulder and went up to their room.

 Before she could let him go, she fell on the bed with him.

 "Onew." she said while pushing his chest away.

 But Onew didn't move an inch. Instead, he kissed her passionately.

 



 Hara was in the mood as she walk down the corridor going to the stair. She woke up wihtout Onew beside her this morning. But everything that happened between them last night still lingers and it's enough to make her smile.

 She wa going down the stair when she heard a man's voice down the stair. He was on the phone.

 "You're on your way here? Does Mama knows you are here?" he paused, "Okay, I'll wait for you... Yes, I've missed you, too. Take care." he said as he was scanning some papers.

 Hara's smile faded.

 When Onew said good bye to the person he was talking on the phone, she continued her way down.

 Onew put down the papers he was holding beside the telephone when he noticed her. He immediately smiled.

 "Hara, I thought of preparing you breakfast in bed, Sweetheart. Why did you wake up too early?" he said as he reached for her hand.

 She lamely shrugged her shoulder. She was disappointed that he was on the phone instead of preparing first his supposedly surprise for her. And she had a feeling that it was Yuri who he was talking with, whoever it was.

 Onew kissed her hand. "Thank you for last night."

 When she look at him, he was smiling teasingly. She felt like she was just used for satisfying his needs. She pulled her hand away from him and leavehim with a sharp look.

 He laughed and grab her hands again. "No. Seriously, thank you." he said while looking to her eyes.

 


An update today, Kyaaa~ new subscribers. Kamsahamnida :) So how was the chappy? Omo~ who is Onew talking to? YURii!! what will Hara feel when Yuri enter the scene? Stay tuned. The fic will soon end :)

 

MAKE WAY SHINee's LUCIFER JAPANESE VERSION on OCTOBER 12 2010

And I Just CAN'T WAIT !!! *Keymera is going crazy right now!!*