Chapter 21

Stranger's Bride


 A soft kiss from her lips made Hara open her eyes.

 "Oops... I'm sorry, I woke you up," Onew said. He was sitting on the bed. He was fixing his polo shirt. "I'm going out." He stood up and again look at the mirror.

 She look at the mirror's reflection and she couldn't stop admiring him. He was good in dressing up. He always looked fresh, and with an air of authority. The type of guy that when you pass by, you couldn't help but turn your head to look at him. He never failed to mesmerize her... with clothes, or without.

 She smiled after remembering about what they had shared together last night. She doesn't remember how did they manage to go up to their room.

 "Don't look at me that way, Sweetheart. I might run late," he smiled looking at the mirror then he faced her. He went to the bed and reach for her hands. She help her up. "I'll tell Mrs. Gong to prepare your breakfast." He kissed her on her forehead and turn away.

 "Bye. Don't skip breakfast," he reminded her.

 "Where are you going?" those words came out from before thinking.

 Onew look back and stared at her before answering. "Bank. I have to check on something. I'll be back after lunch."

 When she nodded he left. She sighed. Maybe if they started and build their relationship right, she would have been the happiest woman on Earth.

 She immediately stood up and went to the terrace.

 "Take care...." that was what she was about to shout which turned into a whisper when she saw Onew opening the door for Yuri.

 She step back when she saw her smile and sweetly punch his arm before entering the car. Onew closed the door and went to the driver's seat. She felt weak. She walk back inside the room. She didn't saw Onew looking back at the terrace.

 



 Hara kept looking at the mirror and at her wrist watch. The time was quiet slow.

 Why is she waiting anyway?

 "I'll be back after lunch," that was Onew's promise. But lunch time was over and it's alread one thirty. Mrs. Gong reminded her many times to eat. But she also said that she will be down shortly too many times.

 She walk out off her room and her feet led her to the library. Maybe she could find there a book worth reading so her attention will be focus on that instead of thinking.

 Her eyes wander around the bookshelf. But there's nothing picks up her interest. She turned around and was about to leave the library when she saw a picture hanging on th wall: their wedding picture. She made her way to that photo. She carefully touch it. She smiled bitterly while looking at it.

 Who will say that they are not really in love? His eyes were radiating the love in him while lovingly staring at her. There was a sweet smile on his lips while making down on her, which is partly opened, as if waiting for the glorious union of ther lips.

 But then, looks could be deceiving.

 She look away because she felt once again the bitterness and pin in her heart. Her attention move to the picture frame on the oak table. She took it and stared at it. And just like their photo, th picture is full of love.

 The man was sitting and smiling. While the lady was on his back hugging his neck; their cheeks touching. Her hands trembled. She felt as if her strength was abondoning her. She was about to return it, but because of her trembling hands, it fell on the floor. The noise that came from the frame which fell made Hara scared. She broke Onew and Yuri's photo.

 "Oh, my God!" She felt dizzy.

 She back away from the frame and quickly left.

 


Update guys. So last 4 chapters and this fic will end. Kyaaa~ I'm sad because of it. kekeke. Anyway thanks for the comments and for subscribing :)

follow me on tumblr:

mintlocketsaurus