Chapter 3

Stranger's Bride

 "Where are you from?" Onew asked.

 "Choi," she replied.

 That was also her last name. 'Choi' was the common name for their land, it was named after their ancestor which is a philanthropist.

 She breathe deeply. Why? She felt comfortable being enclosed by this man's strong arms. She should feel opposite right? She doesn't even know him.

 They were soak and wet by the rain. She wipe her face with her hands.

 Then she felt scared, coz she doesn't know what will happen after trusting the man she's with. But did she have a choice?

 She turned her head to him. From what she did, their lips almost met. She quickly turned her head back while swallowing hard. He was handsome even though he was drenched up.

 "I'm Choi Hara, and you?" she asked to ease the tension between them.

 She heard him moan a bit before answering her, "I'm Lee Jinki, but people call me Onew." he said, "Do you know if some other people saw you? I'm sure you'll be at the police station, filing a report. Or worse, you won't have the chance coz they might kill you right away after you."

 "Oh!" she shivers. But it was not her plan to be out that time.

 "Yes, it happens a lot to people like you who are--"

 "Stupid?" she added.

 "Precisely." he replied, he smiled.

 "Thank you, Mr. Lee Jinki," she said coldly. "This isn't the way to my home," she reminded him after noticing that their going to the opposite direction.

 "Your place is way too far, Miss Choi. Plus I'm soak and wet, I have no plans of getting sick." he said.

 "And where are we going then?" she asked.

 "To our ranch, Lee's Ranch." he replied.

 She turned her head again quickly. And her lips almmost touched his again, "You mean, I have to stay there?"

 He shrugged, "If you want."

 "No!"

 "Okay, but we need wait until the rain subsides. Don't worry I'll send you home." he said.

 "Can I trust you?" she asked.

 "Yes, if you think I'm worthy of your trust." he answered.

 She sighed, "I want to trust you. I need your help. and I'd be thankful if you bring me home .. safely."

 "Trust me then." he said.

 Hara did not say anything after that. From what she see, hhe might be the son of the owner of the ranch.

 She didn't expect the modern design of the mansion.

 They stop before entering the gate. One boy ran towards them after Onew jump down his horse. He then took the reins of the horse.

 "Come." he offered his hands to Hara. She bit her lip and slid to his waiting arms.

 He carefully put her down, "Let's go." he said. He quickly walk towards the house; she was left wandering her eyes around. It took for a while before she followed him, he was waiting for her. You can see by his eyes that he is bored.

 "Mrs. Song." Onew called the old looking woman, walking towards them, "Please take care of her." he ordered and then look back to Hara, "Will you be alright?" he asked.

 "I think so." she shrugged.

 "Mrs. Song will be the one who will take care of you," he said and left.

 The old woman called someone who immediately attend them, holding a towel. She gave it to Hara, "You can use this towel so you won't feel cold." she said smiling, then she led Hara inside the house.

 Hara was amaze about what she saw. It was a gorgeous house.

 "Come on." she was surprise to hear the old lady's voice.

 Hara sighed deeply while looking through the window. The rain was pouring hard non-stop. Somehow she felt helpless like she needs to accept the help of the man she just met a while ago.

 "The rain won't stop." the old lady said. She offered Hara a hot coffee.

 "Thanks." Hara said as she reach for the cup.

 "This is the first time Onew brought a girl here. Are you his girlfriend?" she asked while looking at her intently.

 "Mrs. Song." Onew called her from the door.

 "Oh, Onew." she said.

 Onew went inside. He was holding an oversized navy blue sweatshirt.

 "You can use this, you might catch a cold." he said handing over the sweatshirt to Hara.

 Hara look at the sweatshirt.

 "No, thanks. I would be glad if you would send me home." she refused.

 "Are you sure?" Onew asked.

 But Mrs. Song snatched the shirt from Onew.

 "Aish~ you two, don't start a fight. Both of you must change your clothes or else you'll both get sick." she said as she pulled Hara to the bathroom.

 Onew was just watching them.

 "Give me your wet clothes." she said before Hara entered the bathroom.

 She nodded her head. She glance to where Onew is. But when their eyes met, Hara look down while blushing and she quickly went inside the bathroom.

 


So I decided to make an update before going to bed. Too tired. Anyway hope you guys like the update, I may not be able to make an update tomorrow so I decided to post this tonight.

THANKYOU :)