Chapter 15

Stranger's Bride


 A smile can be seen on Hara's face while looking at her husband's parents. They were eating breakfast together. And she remembered her parents.

 She was startled from her husband's pressed her knee. She look at him.

 "Your thoughts are wandering," he whispered with a smile.

 "You're Papa is also like that, Hara. He doesn't like me thinking of anything when he is around." Mrs. Lee said.

 Hara smiled.

 "Why, you're also like that. You don't want me to look at any woman." Mr. Lee said jokingly.

 They all laughed.

 "Oh, by the way, Onew. Yuri called. She's going back home next week." Mr. Lee said.

 Onew's eyes became round. "This next week?"

 "I hope she's a mature girl now." Mrs. Lee said. You can sense her fondness while saying her name.

 Hara didn't know why she felt like having no apetite to finish her food. She doesn't know anything about what they were talking about.

 Who is Yuri in Onew's life?

 




 Not long, Onew's parents left. They excused themselves after eating breakfast. They said they still have things to do.

 "How long do we have to wait until we have our grandchild, Hara?" Mrs. Lee said when she was about to ride inside the car.

 Hara blushed and look at her husband. Onew laughed and pulled her waist. "Soon, Ma. Very soon." He replied.

 "Looks like you're too weak, Son." his father . He winked at Onew and wave at them before closing the door.

 Onew was smiling while looking at the car. When he look at his side, he realize she already walk away.

 "Do you want to go to your ranch?" he asked while following her.

 She turned her head, "Now? Sure. Who's coming with me?" she asked.

 "Me."

 Hara look at his eyes. Then, she smiled gratefully and turned away quickly. "I'll just change my clothes."

 "You're not going to ride your horse!" he said while looking at her leave.

 



 "You did all of these?" Hara was fascinated  as the car entered their ranch. There was a big change in that place. The plants are well trimmed, flowers are blooming everywhere. It's like they are going to enter a peaceful paradise.

 "I knew you would like it." Onew said as he watch his wife's reaction.

 "Beautiful!" Hara said as she look around. One thing she also noticed is that the workers seemed to be happy too.

 she quickly went out of the car once it stopped. She couldn't wait to see their newly painted house. Onew never mentioned it to her.

 But before she could open the door, Onew held her hand.

 "Why?" she asked.

 "Be careful, okay. Take your time. You don't have to hurry, Sweetheart." he smiled.

 Hara nodded. When she turned around, Mrs. Kang, opened the door for them. The old woman smiled.

 "How are you?" she asked.

 "We're fine, Hija. How about you? It took you quiet long before coming back here." Mrs. Kang replied.

 "I'm fine, Mrs. Kang." she smiled.

 "I can see that." she smiled as she look at Hara from head to toe, "Still pretty as ever you are.

 "Thank you." she slightly blushed.

 "Onew told us that you were busy at their ranch." she informed.

 "Onew?" Hara asked.

 "Yes. That man is always here."

 Hara look at Onew. But he was not looking them. He was talking with some workers around. Maybe he really is a man of his words.

 She look around the house. Everything there was wonderful, there's nothing she doesn't like. Not a bit. It became much more beautiful.

 "Where's Minho?" she asked.

 "Oh, Minho? You know that man. Since you got married, it seems like he doesn't want to see you at all. Maybe he is in his room. He knows that you're coming." Mrs. Kang replied.

 "How did he know?" she asked.

 "Onew told me that you were going to visit. I mentioned it to him."

 "Is that so." she slightly nodded.

 The old woman shrugged her shoulders and didn't say any other word. She was just following her while looking to every single details of the house.

 After a while, she went upstair going to the second floor.

 "I'll just be in my room." Hara said.

 She opened the door and went inside her room. She walk inside making her way to the window. She opened it and shove the curtains away. She let the air and sunlight to her room.

 She look outside. Hara smiled looking around. She sighed. Why? She felt happy. It feels like everything is turning so right, like everything that is happening is a dream come true? She shook hear head to take away her thought. She went outside and went to the library.

 She was surprised to see Minho there. He was sitting and seemed to be busy with some paper works. As if he was looking for something.

 "Hara," he greeted her without energy.


Update! For those who are reading my other fic, I'm sorry if I haven't updated those. I was planning to finish this one first.

So what do you think about this chappy? quiet lame? Sorry for that :) thank you for the comment and subscription :)

btw, I'm planning to make another fanfic and I need your help, guys! I need you to pick who will be the next leading or main character to my upcoming fic. just vote thru this poll.

Short sypnosis about my upcoming fic.

"Why not kiss me? Don't you want me?" She asked, trying her best to seduce him.

"You're wrong (OC). I wan you so damned too much I don't think I'll be able to stop. And you ask only for a kiss." ______ said.

"Make love me then." she said.

"You're just drunk." he tried to ignore.

"You talk too much," she said as she grab his lips for a  long drugging kiss.

If only she knew she would end up with him, she would have gladly married him five years ago whether he loved her or no.