Chapter 12

Stranger's Bride

 Hara sat down, her thoughts wanders around. She was alone. Just like the old times, she ate lunch and dinner alone by herself. And why is she longing for Onew.

 He is still your husband, a part of her mind said. Even though it is only a deal.

 But why is she looking for something else? Expecting something from him? She shake er head when she started thinking too long.

 She felt as if she was on the verge of falling in love with him. What if it she really fall for him, while Onew doesn't feel the same way? What if he only desired her?

 Lust would be their chain.

 'You will be just one of those girls which Jinki played with, you'll regret being with him, Hara. Believe me.' she remebered what Minho said. What if he is right?

 When morning came she decided to take a walk around the whole ranch. She went to where she and Onew ate breakfast, together after their wedding.

 And again, she sighed. Everything looks gorgeous, as if the flowers are blooming each day. Then her eyes gazes to the orchids which looks like the most outstanding among all.

 Vanda Sanderiana. Its as if she could see Onew's smiling eyes while saying the name of the orchids and the name of the girl who brought it there. She walks towards it and felt it with her own hands.

 Who is Yuri in Onew's life?

 She stared at the flower for too long, as if waiting for an answer.

 



 Onew slowly opened the door of their room. He was excited to let his wife see their wedding picture. He returned that when he didn't like the frame of it and demand for a better one.

 But he stopped when he saw Hara sleeping peacefully. He went outside again together with the frame. He went straight to the library, he put it down on the table and unwrapped it.

 He smiled. "Lovely," he said as he slowly touch the face of his wife on the picture.

 The shot captured a beautiful angle. He was about to kiss her and was slightly open, as if waiting for him. They were adoringly staring at each other.

 Onew look at the other frames on the table. He stood up carrying the wedding picture and place it there for the meantime. He was about to put it down when he saw a frame. His picture with Yuri.

 He stared at it. Maybe he will just hang it to the wall later.

 



 Hara was woke up by their rooms light. She glanced at the clock. It was past midnight. She fell asleep while waiting.

 They haven't been talking for a long time. Whenever he comes home, she's sleeping and at the morning, he leaves early before she could wake up.

 She stood up and look around. There's no one around. She pick up the robe and went outside their room. It was too quiet.

 She was about to go down stairs when she notice the light inside the library. Maybe the one she is waiting for is inside.

 Hara's mind was fighting, she was thinking whether to knock or just go back to their room. But her heart won, she knock gently on the door.

 "Come in, it's open."

 Hara slowly opened the door and close it quietly. Onew was facing the window, she stared at his back freely. She breathed deeply. Maybe she just missed him. So that's the reason why she wanted to talk to him. She slowly walk towards him.

 "Mrs. Song, you can sleep now." Onew said, thinking it was their maid who went inside the room.

 Hara stop for a while, she was quite nervous. "It's me, Onew." she almost whispered which made the man look at her. She saw happiness crossed his eyes. But it quickly disappeared as he crinkled his forehead. He look at his watch.

 "It's midnight, Hara." he said coldly and look back outside the window. "Don't tell me you're going to accompany me here."

 "Can't I?"

 Onew sighed and look back at her. He stood up and face her.

 How he missed her ... terribly. From the night that passes by whenever Hara is sleeping, he wanted to kiss and touch her until she wakes up. And then, make love to her the whole night ... until they are both tired and senseless. But he was fighting the urge.

 Onew laughed forcefully. He can't believe that she was looking straight to his eyes, then he lowered his gaze ti her nightdress ... down to her bare feet.

 He could not help it. He would always be hypnotized each time he would look at her.

 "Don't tell me you miss me, Hara. Or you just wanted to know whethere I'm doing my part at our deal. Don't bother to ask." he smiled sarcastically. "I'm a man of my word."

 Hara felt as if someone threw  cold water on her. Then, she forced a smile. "Thank you. So I don't need to ask anymore. That's all I need to know. Goodnight." she said as she turned her back away from him.

 She took a step away. She wanted to fly, coz she knows that whatever Onew asks, she would obediently follow and submit.

 Even only for lust. She doesn't want to be tempted and forget from his kisses.

 She was facing the door and was about to reach for the knob when she heard Onew's voice. It was like a music to her ears when he called her name, "Hara."

 She stopped. Yet she still reached for the knob to open the door. She doesn't know how he managed to walk to her.

 She just felt his hands on her hand which is still on the knob. And his other hand on her shoulder. She closed her eyes when he hugged her from behind. Too tight, as if he was crushing her bones into pieces.

 Did he miss her, too?

 He kissed her hair, her nape and her shoulder. She bit her lower lip for the pleasure-pain when he lightly bit that part. She did not move to protest when his fingers stripped out her robe and let it fall on the floor. Then he reached for her s, which were no aching under the soft fabric of her nightgown. Se suppresses a cry when his calloused fingers cupped and pressed the cone not so gently, "O-Onew."

 He spun her around so she could face him and kissed her lips hungrily. She gasped for the pleasure they shared.

 "Hara," he muttered her name harshly while gus hands and lips explored every inch of her. He made her sat on the desk. She was out of her nightgown unnoticed. As well as him.

 He held her gaze. Her lips slightly parted as she held onto his arms, when his one hand parted her thighs. He and entered her too swiftly. Sh moaned aloud but Onew covered with his lips.

 He was in the height of his desire ... of his ablazed passion. She closed her eyes and bit her own lips as Onew ushered her to the great, fast and glorious dance.

 


Sorry guys for not updating. I am really busy and this is the only fic I had the chance to update. So to my readers from my other fic, I'm sorry if I hadn't updated yet. I got tons of problem right now.

thanks for the support and love you are giving my fics THANKYOU XOXO MUCH !!

Hope you guys like the update :)

comments are loved and subscribers are adored.