Chapter 23

Stranger's Bride

Mrs. Soo held Hara's hand after kissing her cheeks.

 "Take care of yourself." the old woman said as she close the car's door.

 The car slowly move which is Minho driving. It slowly made its way out of the gate. But Mrs. Soo knitted her eyebrow when she saw a car- Onew's Land Rover.

 He was driving like a mad man and made a sudden halt when he saw the car where Hara is, blocking their way out.

 "What the hell!" Minho bursted in anger. Onew went down his car and made his way to where Hara is.

 "Hara..."

 Minho quickly went out of the car. "Go away, Jinki!" he ordered. "Leave her alone!"

 "No!" He pass by Minho and he knock on the window where his girl is. "Hara! Let's talk please." There was a fear in Onew's voice while looking at Hara.

 But Minho grabbed Onew's arm.

 "No way, Jinki. Can't you get over that the girl ditched you?" There was a sarcasm in his tone.

 He pulled his arm away, "Please you don't know anything about this."

 "And you know everything, Jinki?" Minho pushe Onew which made Mrs. Soo scream when she was walking towards them.

 "Minho!"

 "I don't know anything, huh?" he shouted. "Now, you will know hot painful is when a girl leaves you. That's right, Jinki. I can see in your eyes how painful it is. And that's what I felt when you took Yuri away from me!" Minho said with bitterness and anger.

 Onew stopped for a moment and slowly shook his head.

 "Yuri? What does she have to do with this?" Onew asked.

 When Minho was about to punch him, Mrs. Soo managed to stop him. "Minho, enough!"

 Onew raised his hand. "Please Minho, I don't know what you are talking about. Whatever your history and connection with Yuri. No, let me finish first," he said when Minho was about to cut him off. "This, I assure you. I didn't took Yuri away from you or to anyone." He sighed deeply. "Yuri can be with you or any other man, but not with me. Believe me, Minho."

 "What do you mean?"

 "It's a long story and it isn't enough to explain it right now. If you want, you can go to our house, she's there. Just let me talk to my wife. Please."

 Minho was confused yet he obeyed Mrs. Soo. "Let them talk, Minho." She pulled him with her.

 


Lawl. An update !! last 2 chappies :))

omo~ SHINee's Almighty Key will turn a year older this 23rd of September. Hooraaay!!