Chapter 20

Stranger's Bride

 Hara went straight to her room. She has no rights to interfere or stop Onew about what he wanted to do. Their relation is only a part of the deal.

 After an hour she went out her room and decided to go to the backyard. She saw Mrs. Gong sweeping th falling leaves. And she was surprised to see her.

 "I thought you went out." she said.

 "I didn't come with them," she replied. The old woman looked at her. She smiled and continue what she is doing. Hara decided to talk to her.

 "Mrs. Gong, can I ask you something?"

 The old woman stood straight. Her eyes was quiet unsure.

 "What is it, Hara?" she asked.

 



 It was late night and there was a cold breeze. There's a lot of stars scattered on the sky, shining brightly. Hara couldn't sleep, so she decided to go down stair and she found herself walking to the garden. No one knows she left the house alone. She was sad.... and confused.

 She look up at the sky but her thought was wandering around.

 'From what I know, Yuri loved Onew. Since they were kids they were inseperable even Onew was a bit older than her. They are always together, always on each other's side. Where ever Onew
is, Yuri is always with him,' she remember what Mrs. Gong told her.

 'Until Yuri was a young lady, Onew is still watching over her. I thought Onew was like that because he has no sister. But one day, everything change. I saw how Mr. Lee got mad at Onew. And he was even punched by him. Then after that, Onew got mad to Yuri. After a week, they send Yuri away. That's all I know."
'


 There was a tear forming in her eyes. Why does she felt hurt after knowing the story behind the two? They said true love happens at the young age. If you don't have any reasons why you love him or her. All you know is that you love him inspite of everything. And true love, doesn't leave any ugly memories, only happy ones. Is that the kind of love what Onew has for Yuri? And how about her?

 She sighed deeply. But at the same time someone's arms held her waist.

 "It's good to hear when you sigh like that and I am the one you are thinking." Onew whispered in her ears. He hugged her from the back.

 "O-Onew.."

 "I woke up without you on my side so I looked all over for you. My instinct told me that you're here. You're watching the stars?" he asked.

 She nodded and even she did not look at him, she knows that Onew looked up too.

 "What are you thinking?"

 "Uhmm." she stiffened when she felt his hands making his way up to her . "Onew..."

 But he did not reply. He just turned her around and gazed at her with his eyes blazing with passion. He bent his head and kissed her wildly. And just like those time, she yielded to him willingly.

 When everything is finish.. When he decided to stop their game, she will remember every moment being with him and will make herself believe that somehow, Onew loved her.

 


I see most of you guys are sad because I'm ending this ff. Last five chapters and I'm done typing it, just gotta keep you guys hanging for a bit . kekeke. Anyway hope you like the quick update. Kyaaa~ I'm alone here at the living room. It's quiet dark here. Ghost omo~

Thanks for subscribing and commenting :)