Chapter 13

Stranger's Bride

 Onew was nervous. He has been walking around the house. He glanced at his wrist watch. His face was dark. It was getting darker and it looks like it will rain hard. His wife was no where to be found. He doesn't know where she went.

 "I can't say no to him, Sir." Choji said, "She said, she asked your permission.

 "I hope this won't happen again." Onew said.

 "It won't happen again, Sir." he said as he look down and went to the stables.

 "Mr. Shin, we're going out to look for my wife." Onew said when he saw Mr. Shin.

 Not long, they left. Only dust can be seen after the horse galloped. They went where they once saw her. Onew's sigh get deeper and deeper.

 He could not afford to lose her. If anything happens to her, he doesn't know what he would do. It was fear that he was feeling, that feeling he never knew would exist in him.

 'Hara, I really hope you're fine' he prayed as he look their land.

 



 Meanwhile, Hara felt nervous. She was about to go home after riding her horse since afternoon. But she can hear the water rushing from the woods.

 She went down her horse and saw a river. The water was quiet clear as it rushed down. Around it was wild ferns with different sizes.

 The place was inviting her to stay. She sat down on a big rock. She inhaled the fresh air and soak her feet with the water. She gasped as she felt the cold water.

 It was really cold, 'Just like Onew.'

 Ah, why is she seeing Onew's image on the water? His deep set of eyes are looking at her. Cold, watchful and calculating. As if it was searching for something he had never seen yet. Reading her thoughts.

 Then the cold gaze transformed suddenly into fire, blazing with passion, desire and desperate longing.

 She closed her eyes. Whyd does she feel his tight and warm hug? Why? Everytime she woke up without him on her side she felt as if she is incomplete, as if a part of her is gone missing?

 'Onew'

 She stayed like that for long when she heard the horse. She look at it and quickly stood up. She went to where her Lucky is, "You wanna go home, Lucky?"

 After untying the rope from the tree, she rode up. They went away but she look back and promise to herself that she'll go back again to that place. She tapped her horse when she noticed that it was about to become dark. She was way far from the mansion, she doesn't want to go home late.

 It was quiet far yet when she felt dizzy. As if her vision was slowly became dark. She pulled the reins to slow down the horse. Her heart was pounding fast.

 When the horse stopped, she slowly went down afraid of falling. After her feet touched the ground, her vision turned dark. Her knees weakened, and at that moment she fell down unconcious.

 



 Onew quickly turned his head to where the horse's noise came from, its as if it heard their arrival. It brought him nervousness, he started to get worried. He look at his men which was looking at him too. They are all thinking the same thing.

 "It's coming from there." he shouted to his men. He took his gun. His heart beating quiet too fast from fear. Fear from the girl he fell in love.

 He felt like his heart has been torn apart when he saw his wife lying on the ground. Her long hair was in mess.

 He quickly went down and ran towards her. He knelt down and took her to his arms.

 "Hara," he called her as he ran his hand to her face. That was the time when Hara went back to her conciousness. She slowly opened her eyes.

 "W-what happened? What are you doing lying on the ground? Did someone made something bad to you?" he asked. You can say he is worried by the way his voice is.

 "Onew, thank you." she said as she smiled bitterly and cling her arms to his neck and dug her face onto his chest.

 Onew hugged her, "What happened?" he asked as he kissed her hair.

 "I don't know. Maybe I'm just tired." she whispered, "My vision became blurry so I went down from Lucky. Take me home ... please."

 "Do you feel anything?" he asked worriedly.

 "I'm just tired." she shook her head.

 "You're just tired that's why you tripped down on the ground? Look at that you had.." he carefully dusted off her hair.

 "I'm okay, Onew."

 He kissed her on her forehead and hugged her tightly. "You scared me to death, sweetheart." he said as he slowly carried her up.


cheers for an update. I'm REALLY SORRY GUYS for not updating. I'm kinda busy, too many schoolworks and events coming up. Dang, plus the fact that I was forced to be one of the main character for the school play. and it . so I hope you understand.

So I hope you guys liked my update, though it's quite short. Thanks for supporting.

KAMSAHAMNIDA!

A/N: btw, can you recommend/suggest an awesome poster shop? coz the one I am requesting is quite busy and on a hiatus.