Epilogue

Stranger's Bride

When Hara and Onew went inside the villa, they stopped.

 They went to the OB Gyne and it was confirmed that Hara is pregnant. They were going to surprise their parents but it turned the other way.

 There was Mr. and Mrs. Lee, Yuri and Minho. And they are all crying.

 "W-what happened here?" Onew asked loudly.

 All of them look at Onew. Yuri quickly stood up and hugged him. "Oppa, I'm sorry."

 Onew looked confused at Hara and his parents while patting Yuri's back. From the looks that his parents gave him, he knows that they already told Yuri everything. He smiled as he pulled away. "I love you, Sis." he said and kissed her forehead.

 He felt that his eyes were getting teary. He reached for Hara's hand and held it tightly. Hara smiled at her sweetly. He noticed that she her eyes are also teary.

 "Before I forget," Onew said after Yuri sat down again. "I would like to formally announce that," he pulled Hara's waist close to him, "Ma, Pa, there's going to be a baby here at the villa."

 The two old couples immediately went to Hara and hugged her. You can see throught their eyes that they are happy. Minho also hugged his sister.

 When they all sat down, Minho stood up and put his hand on Yuri's shoulder.

 "I'll also have something to say," he looked at them, "I would like to ask Yuri's hand. We went to get married." he said while looking at Yuri.

 "Double wedding," Onew added happily. "Hara and I will get married again."

 "After a couple of months? Why?" Mrs. Lee asked.

 Onew and Hara looked at each other. Onew smiled at her as he gently kissed her lips. On the other side of the room, Yuri and Minho knows about it.


so I added and epilogue. Really thank you so much guys. Keymera will always try her best to write fanfics. KAMSAHAMNIDA.