Chapter 6

My Life Style

He knew what was happening on the other side of the door, he knew what Eric was doing to Minwoo, Eric could never resist a pretty face. It really bothered him though, Minwoo was innocent, he hadn't done anything, Eric had gone too far again, he never listened to him anymore.

When they were kids Eric had been a completely different person, him and Hyesung had been happy kids, with no worries in the world. But Eric's dad had secluded Eric from the outside world very early on. Eric was lectured and punished very often, from the age of 6 he had been forced to participate in gang business, to see how you had to control a gang, to see how cold you needed to be towards lower standing humans.

Hyesung had started to notice the change in Eric very fast, they had grown up together, but as time passed Eric had become more controlling, he didn't let Hyesung decide anything anymore, Eric had to be in constant control.

It hadn't been unbearable though, him and Eric had started "dating", or at least doing more than what friends should, when they were around 15. Eric was always gentle with him, he was so different when he was alone with Hyesung than when he was with others. Hyesung had managed to talk Eric from doing a lot of things back then, things Hyesung didn't like.

He especially remembered when Eric found out he had a stalker, Andy. Andy was one of the small orphans from the "Box", Hyesung pitied the "Box" kids, he always wanted to help them. Eric had noticed Andy around the time when him and Hyesung had started "fooling around", and Eric had found a sudden interest in , he had talked excitedly to Hyesung about how cute Andy looked and how his father would be proud of him for recruiting someone like him into ion. But Hyesung had talked him from it, he had argued that the poor kid was barely 13, and he had managed to convince Eric to wait till he was at least an adult.

But when Eric's dad died everything changed. Eric suddenly became ruthless, he decided he should be a grown up, that he needed to take charge, and that his subjects needed to know he was the new leader. from that day on Hyesung could no longer sway Eric's mind. He had completely ignored Hyesung's wishes of sparing Andy, and had gone behind his back and done it. Hyesung didn't mind Eric sleeping around, he knew there were no feelings involved, but it bothered him how he hurt others.

Only one thing didn't change, Eric still seemed like the same Eric he always was when he was with Hyesung, he was still gentle, he was still happy, he listened to him, but it wasn't the same, and Hyesung knew he had to get the real Eric back.

The door behind him opened, and speaking of the devil, Eric stepped through it.

He was sweating slightly, and his cloth was ruffled but he was smiling as he approached Hyesung.

"So, how did he respond" he asked, he knew what Eric had done to Minwoo, he knew all about Eric's "magnificent" plan to separate Dongwan from Minwoo to punish him. He would keep Minwoo in the hole for a week, or however long it would take him to convince him that Dongwan never loved him, since Eric was convinced that was the best punishment he could give Dongwan.

"Well he out quite fast, so it wasn't as hard as I had thought, but not as fun either" Hyesung frowned, he had hoped Eric would leave him when he out, he wouldn't know if anything had happened anyway, but he knew Eric, he wouldn't stop when he had started.

"Are you sure I can't convince you to release him? I mean, do you have to hurt Minwoo?" He really hated when Eric did this, sure he was a gang leader, and he needed to be fierce, if he had chained Dongwan to a wall for a week on water only for breaking the rules Hyesung wouldn't have thought twice about it, he had grown up in this world as well after all.

Hyesung was no sissy, people might think he was just Eric's "friend", but Hyesung did more than what Eric gave him credit for. He did hand out severe punishments to people who did wrong, and he always made sure to carry himself in a way that made him seem stronger, important. He knew he was pretty, and he knew what most of the higher ups wanted to do to him if they could, but he couldn't rely solely on Eric's protection, that was why he always acted extremely cold when he wasn't alone, or with Eric.

But he wasn't as cold as people thought, he cared for the people he thought were wrongly accused, people like Minwoo.

"You know my stand on this Sungie, it's not happening, ok?" He raised his eyebrows and cupped Hyesung's cheeks to make him look at him.

"I know, but It's always worth a try" a sigh escaped Hyesung's lips as Eric captured them and proceeded to leave him in the hallway.

He stood there for some time contemplating on what to do next, until he decided he already knew what to do.

When he entered the Hole a big frown formed on his lips. Eric had left Minwoo in a horrible state, his clothes were ripped from his body and it was very obvious that Eric had enjoyed himself.

Hyesung went looking for a bucket and some clothes, he needed to clean Minwoo up, to give him something to wear, Eric might not think he needed to feel human, but to Hyesung this was too cruel.

He started cleaning Minwoo up, it was a little weird touching a stranger like that, but he knew it had to be done. When he tried to remove Minwoo's pants he was suddenly kicked in the face.

"get away from me, leave me alone!" He was screaming and squirming in a panicked state, he started crying and begging when Hyesung finally got up holding his sore nose.

"Relax, I'm your friend, I'm not here to hurt you. I was only removing your clothes so you could have something clean to wear, please calm down or someone might hear us" He pleaded with the terrified Minwoo.

It worked, Minwoo went silent again, and started starring at him with sad and scarred eyes.

Hyesung continued removing and changing Minwoo's pants, since Minwoo's chains didn't allow him enough movement to do it himself, he winced under Hyesung's touch, and Hyesung felt terrible knowing this was Eric's fault.

"I'm going to go and get you something to drink ok? Just stay here, and stay quiet" Minwoo nodded and starred at Hyesung, he looked so innocent, so sad, it broke Hyesung's heart, he had this feeling that maybe he could save Minwoo, now that he failed at saving Andy.

He went to look for a bottle of water, but he ended up bumping into Eric on the way.

"So, how's the "prisoner"?" Eric asked with a laugh, Hyesung just starred at him dumbfounded.

"How will I know? I..." He was cut off by Eric's laugh.

"I know you've been in the Hole to check up on him Sungie, you're too nice, you can't hide it from me" So Eric was fine with him helping Minwoo? That was unusual, well Eric could never get mad at Hyesung, and Hyesung knew that, he was more afraid of what he would do to Minwoo now that he knew Hyesung cared for him.

"He is fine, he's still passed out, so no reason to go see him" he lied, it was the best way he could protect Minwoo at the moment.

"Oh too bad, I really needed something to cheer me up, I mean, I was just met with the news of Andy running away from me, can you believe that?" he sounded amused. So Andy left? What on earth convinced him to finally leave? He had always followed Eric like a lost puppy. Eric had always had fun pushing Andy, checking how far he could push him before it was too much for him, it seems he had finally found the limit.

"But it doesn't matter much, he'll be back, he'll always be back, besides, I still have you" He encroached on Hyesung, capturing him in a tight embrace ad he captured his lips.

Hyesung opened his mouth to protest and tell him he was busy, but Eric just took that as an invitation to let his tongue invade Hyesung's mouth. He couldn't protest much now, so Hyesung decided to reply to the kiss, slipping his tongue inside of Eric's mouth as well.

"Well I have some business to take care of Sungie. So I'll look for you later to continue this, ok?" He said with a smirk as he pulled away, leaving Hyesung panting and confused as to what he was doing before he was interrupted.

 

AN: So, this chapter was way longer, and uploaded way earlier than I usually upload :P I hope this answered almost all of the questions you guys have :D Hyesung's not as evil as Andy makes him out to be :) And you have no idea how much time I used on convincing myself to start this chapter, I was so afraid to F something up, Hyesung is hard to write you guys :P Please leave a comment, I would love the feedback, And Thank you so much to all of you who subscribed and voted, I am so amazed people even want to read this :D