Chapter 3

My Life Style

The pain he felt in his head was unbearable. Well the pain his ribs were giving him wasn't easy to ignore either, nor were the bruises on his arms and legs. Worst of all, he didn't exactly remember how he had gotten them, the last thing he remembered was drinking some drink at some businessman's office, what was his name again, Hayato? He remembered Eric had told him that it was especially important for this costumer to be satisfied, since a big deal depended on this guy's mood. But did the guy have to drug him? Did he really think any of Eric's "rent out bodies" would deny him anything if he had just asked?

He really hoped his efforts had paid off, even if he didn't really do much while he was still awake. He had only really chatted with him, kissed him a little, nothing compared to when it was regular costumers, especially Eric's top men.

He decided to ignore the pain he felt and look around instead, just to check were he ended up. The sight that greeted him was less than pleasant, he had been dumped at some junk side. Did that guy really need to do this, yeah sure he had drugged and a guy, but still, the guy he did that too would have slept with him anyway, it was his job after all.

He decided to check if his phone was still there, to his luck it was. He called Chulmo, he was the one who usually picked people up when they were done with their "job", well in general he was the one who kept an eye on the ones whose job it was to "please" in the gang.

"hey Chulmo, could you pick me up if i told you i was standing in an alley and i can see a MC Donalds to my left and some cloth shop called "Color Fun" to my right?" He said trying his best to sound nonchalant about the whole thing.

"Sure i could figure out where that is, but weren't you supposed to be at Hayato's last night, how did you end up in some alley? Chulmo responded, he was obviously a little concerned, he was like their substitute dad, and he definitely did care for everyone.

"It's a long story, I can tell you everything when you get here, but i promise it isn't anything severe, I can definitely still see Eric tonight" He assured him, voice a little strained from trying to conceal the pain he felt when talking.

"Ok Andy, but don't over do it, not even Eric's worth you getting hurt, and you should know that" He said and hung up. Andy felt a little pissed, he hated when people spoke bad about Eric, they just couldn't understand Eric, he wasn't as bad as they all made him out to be, Eric was amazing.

Eric had taken him in when no one else would, well, it had been Eric's dad who took him in, since Eric was still a kid back then. Andy had been around 8 years old when his dad had ran into a debt problem with Eric's dad's gang, he couldn't pay them back the amount they needed, and Andy's dad had given them a deal, they could have Andy, and he would be debt free.

So Andy had ended up in Chulmo's care when he was just 8 years old, back then he had been sent on errands like pick pocketing or eavesdropping. He was good at those jobs since he was quite fast and not too big, but that had become a problem for him later in life.

When he was around 16 Eric's dad had died leaving Eric to lead the gang. Andy had always admired Eric, he wasn't much older than Andy but he was so different from the other kids he knew, not that Andy knew many kids since he never went to school and the only kids he got to meet were the other "box" kids. But Eric was different from them, he held his head high, he didn't seem sly, he seemed trustworthy.

Andy spied on Eric a lot, whenever he had free time he would seek his company, but Eric wasn't allowed to mingle with the "box" kids, he was to be the leader, so Andy used his advantage of a small body to hide in closets or under beds.

But one day while Andy was hiding in Eric's closet, he had to admit it had become harder and harder every year, since he did grow bigger, the unexpected had happened. While Andy had been leaning up against the door with closed eyes to better hear the guy sleeping he had suddenly fallen out onto the floor, he had panicked and looked around until he noticed Eric standing in front of him, hand on the door handle. Eric had, to Andy's surprise, just smiled at him and offered him his hand, Andy had blushed and taken it.

They went to sit on Eric's bed, and Eric had gone on to explain how he had always known about Andy stalking him, but now that he was no longer the leaders child, but the leader himself, he had decided to confront Andy. Andy didn't know what to do at the time, he had been paralyzed, he had never talked to Eric before, and there he was, right in front of him, talking to him.

Eric had told him that he had been keeping an eye on Andy, and he had noticed he wasn't a boy anymore, he was, in Eric's eyes, grown up. Andy had just laughed and thanked him, but Eric had kept a straight face as he went on to explain to Andy what he meant.

That was when Eric had told Andy what his plans was for Andy's future in the gang, he was too big for pick pocketing and eavesdropping, and since he wasn't especially big or threatening he couldn't be a bodyguard. Eric had continued with his hand on Andy's thigh, he had begun talking about how beautiful he thought he was, and how he would love for Andy to help him keep his men happy and secure deals.

This was the first compliment Andy had ever gotten, and he had agreed instantly without even knowing what he had to do. Eric had thanked him and leaned closer capturing his lips. This had been another first for Andy, he had never felt any physical contact with another human, not any positive contact at least. He had been completely under Eric's mercy back then, he had let him do anything to him, when Eric was done he had told Andy he had to make sure he was up for the job, like how the bodyguards go through a test, this had been Andy's test.

Eric had praised him though, told him he had passed the test with flying collars, and Andy had been over the moon because of that, he had managed to impress Eric, he had managed to be noticed by him. He had decided at that moment that he had to do his best no matter what, since Eric had told him he would keep an eye on him.

Andy had worked hard the first couple of months, it had been hard, but he had tried his best to keep Eric pleased. But one of the days Eric had called for his "assistance", Andy had noticed Eric talking to someone in the main hall, it was Hyesung, the son of Eric's dad's right hand. Andy had always despised Hyesung, he had always been too close to Eric, and he had always seemed so smug about it, like he owned Eric, but he didn't. Hyesung might be the same age as Eric, they may be friends since childhood, but Eric had chosen Andy. Andy might just be 17, he might come from the "box", but Eric was sleeping with him not Hyesung, he had chosen him.

But what Andy saw next had shocked him, he had kissed him, Eric, he had kissed Hyesung. Andy had taken a step back in surprise, which had turned Eric's and Hyesung's heads, and what Eric said next had been the most important thing in Andy's life ever since.

"Oh, didn't see you there Andy, you should watch out for Hyesung here, he might take your place" Eric had laughed as he said it, Hyesung had hit him, called him jerk and left the room, Andy had just stood there. Hyesung didn't deserve him, Eric didn't deserve someone who would hit him, call him names, Andy needed to show Eric he was the best, he needed to do whatever it took to impress him, to drive him from Hyesung.

And that was how Andy ended up taking weirder and harder "jobs", from that day onwards he hadn't denied anyone anything, he had let them do anything, he had been beaten, drugged, whipped, anything to please Eric, anything to let him know who really cared for him. He did have the few precious times where Eric was his costumer, those were the most important, those were the times where he could show him one on one what he had learned, those were his moments of happiness.

Andy walked over to Chulmo's car as it approached and let out a sigh as he sat down.

"Are you sure you should go see Eric like this, you know he can be quite rough with you, and he usually doesn't care much about how hurt you'll be afterwards" Chulmo said with a frown, he was always so worried about everything, it made Andy pissed, he was old enough himself to decide whether or not he was seeing Eric.

"Yes, I'm sure, so can you just drive there and stay out of my affairs" He snapped back.

"sure, sorry, I just thought you looked a little sick, did you take anything yesterday? You know Eric doesn't like his people being on something" Andy knew he didn't look like he had wanted to, but it hadn't been his fault the idiot had drugged him, he just had to explain when he got there.

They drove for a while, Andy got to explain what he remembered, Chulmo shook his head as per usual, called him careless and narrow minded, Andy had ignored him and immediately left the car as it parked near the "box". He went to the side entrance and punched in the code. The door opened and he went to Eric's office.

"Your late" a slightly annoyed voice greeted him.

"I'm really sorry Eric, It won't happen again, it's just because" but he was cutoff by Eric "no excuses, you know how i feel about people who keep me waiting"

Andy gulped, he was about to cry, he knew exactly what Eric felt, what he was about to say was that Andy would be thrown in the hole, he wouldn't see Eric for a month, he couldn't let this happen, he couldn't be thrown in the hole that would mean Hyesung had a chance, Eric couldn't go a whole month without , he knew that all too well.

"please not the hole Eric, please, I'll do anything, anyone, just name it, please" he begged, he knew it never helped to beg Eric, it had never worked before, but he could always try.

"well, you could do one thing to cheer me up, you know i love seeing you work, so, there's this guy, give him a good time and i might consider not putting you in the hole" Andy was relieved, all he had to do was please some dude, it would be easy, it was his job after all, no big deal, he wouldn't lose Eric to Hyesung this way.

 

 

AN So, I am really sorry about portraying everyone like this, i really do love them all :D See Andy was called trækkerdreng by my friend (the Danish word for male e, it's literal translation is boy who pulls) since he had very long hair and looked pale with big dark circles. Eric wasn't in the MV, so we thought he was the leader, and Hyesung was so cute trying to sound like Minwoo, like he was playing tough while panting, so we thought he was the guy who up to the leader :P So the story will continue now, this is most of the back story explained :P Please write any feedback you have :D