Chapter 18

My Life Style

Hey :D I'll just, quickly start off by being an annoying advertiser, but if you like this story, you might want to check out my new One-shot collection here :) I know, I sound like a commercial, but I just wanted to let you all know if you didn't already :D I only have one story in it right now, but it's Ricjin, and it's my first rated story, so I would really appreciate to know if it's something I can safely try out on my other stories too :) Anyways, on to the story, that's in a completely depressed mood compared to this commercial, sorry :D

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Andy felt so empty, he still couldn't believe Minwoo. Eric, his Eric, the man he had loved, was like this? He did stuff like this? He people? It was just so hard for him to understand, he had always thought Eric only had him, he was Eric's, but all this time, Eric had been... he had...

He had listened to Minwoo the rest of the day, comforted him, exchanged stories from their past, learned about Eric. He knew he loved Junjin now, that he should forget Eric, that Eric wasn't good for him, but he still, he felt betrayed. He couldn't help but, think, everything he knew about Eric, the Eric he had loved, it was only a small part of him.

It hurt, but, as much as it hurt, it also sat his heart straight, there were no feelings left in his heart for Eric, non, he had gotten completely over him. And when Junjin opened the door that evening, he could feel his heart soar, he was definitely more in love than ever before, especially after Minwoo had told him that he thought Junjin felt the same.

As the days passed, Minwoo seemed more outspoken, he hadn't woken up and screamed, and he always ate with him and Junjin in the living room, and, it was actually nice.

Andy had imagined than Minwoo joining them would mean him and Junjin would have less time together, but, that wasn't the truth at all, if anything, Junjin seemed to talk less about Minwoo.

All in all, life was great. Sure, Junjin was still not returning Andy's feelings, but, now that Minwoo was safely out of the way, he knew he could begin working on that. He had worked with people all of his life, and you could make anyone fall for you, if you just figured out what they liked. But that was Andy's problem, it seemed that no matter what he tried, Junjin just, would only be his friend, and he couldn't have that, he needed to be closer to him, he needed to have him, like he had had Eric, that much he knew.

Actually, Minwoo was becoming a great friend, one he actually wanted to be friends with in the way Junjin described friends. Minwoo and him were home all day, and they couldn't really do a lot more than maybe go out to buy groceries, but Minwoo at least, he was always home, and Andy had found him a great comfort, and teacher.

Minwoo seemed to know so much about life, well, Junjin knew a lot too, but, he liked to hide stuff from him, Minwoo, Minwoo let him know everything as it was, and Minwoo helped him understand how dating worked, which was what Minwoo insisted the things he wanted to do with Junjin was.

They used almost everyday for studying, well, Andy called it that, since he had never gone to a real school, and Minwoo was teaching him, so it was studying. Minwoo was teaching him about what was right and wrong, and he was even giving him advice on how he might make Junjin realize he liked Andy, since Minwoo was sure that was the case, even if Andy wasn't particularly sure about that.

Junjin seemed to take a distance from both of them lately, not just Andy, even if Minwoo tried talking to him, he would snap, and one time he even yelled at Minwoo, before apologizing immediately after. If he yelled at Minwoo, something was definitely wrong, since Junjin was usually afraid of even telling him the wrong thing.

But Minwoo was getting better, and he had assured Andy that Junjin didn't mean any of the things he said, that it was probably just work stressing him out. That had bothered Andy, he was healed now, well, not completely, his bruises were still visible some places, and so were some of his wounds, but he was healthy enough to keep guard, if Junjin hadn't made sure to tell him he wasn't safe on the street.

After the attack, Junjin had become paranoid, now Andy was only allowed to leave for an hour at a time, and only when he had an errand. He had tried to leave once, to find Junjin, to show him he was completely safe, but the door had been locked. It had shocked him at first that Junjin would go to such a length to keep him safe, but he had slowly gotten used to it, it wasn't like he was alone anyway, and Minwoo needed company too.

"I'm home! I've bought chicken flavor today, and spring onions!" It was Junjin's voice from the living room. Andy and Minwoo were in Minwoo's room, on his bed, they had been discussing history, since Minwoo felt Andy needed to have at least a little education. They had been eating nothing but ramen for a long time now, but spring onions to add was rare, it only happened on weekends, or if Junjin had yelled at one of them.

"We'll be right there! Hold on!" Minwoo yelled back before getting on his feet quickly, and running for the door to help with the groceries. If you hadn't witnessed his change, you wouldn't know how he lived not long ago.

Andy walked to the living room too, Minwoo had already sat up the table, and Junjin was chopping the onions and boiling their ramen. He felt so useless, Minwoo had taken over most of his duties, and Junjin refused to let him do anything before every single wound had disappeared.

After dinner, Minwoo went to his room to sleep, and Junjin to his. At first, Junjin had forced Andy to take his bedroom, but Andy had convinced Junjin that he should sleep there, it was his house, and he was the one working, he needed the rest more than anyone.

And so, Andy was on the couch. The couch wasn't bad, it was just not as comfortable as sleeping in Junjin's bed, with him in it.

He often went to watch Junjin when he knew it was safe. Junjin fell asleep quickly, it had to be the work, while Andy was always full of energy, he was used to sleeping a lot less, and working a lot more.

After an hour had passed, he left his seat on the couch and slowly crept into Junjin's room, it was dark, and his eyes needed a little while to adjust, but son he saw the sleeping figure on the bed, chest rising and falling slowly and peacefully.

He was curled up in a ball, hugging his covers tightly, desperately clinging on to them, if just Andy could be those covers.

But he could, in a way. Some nights, well, closer to every night now, Andy would climb into the bed, just, to lie there, beside Junjin, he would just take in his scent and his sounds, he would even sleep there, but he would always wake up before him, and be gone before Junjin could do anything.

He went to the bedside, and slowly, very slowly, and very soundlessly, he climbed in. Junjin always slept in both pants and a shirt now, maybe he knew about Andy sleeping in his bed? Or he wanted to be fully clothed next time Andy ran away in the middle of the night? There was no reason to fear that though, Andy knew the keys were on Junjin's bedside table, but he didn't have anywhere he wanted to go late at night.

The man was facing him, his eyes closed, and his face showing no signs of the constant frown he normally wore. Andy felt peaceful, he was getting less and less tempted to attack him ever night, really, if anything, this was a sort of training for him.

But he felt bad for him, he always looked so stressed, and he could do nothing to help him, nothing at all, especially since Junjin would never tell him what was bothering him.

Andy closed his eyes, and soon he fell asleep, listening to the soft snoring from Junjin.

He could feel the sun on his face, it was morning, and he had to get up, to leave the room before Junjin woke up. But that was never a problem, Junjin never woke up before he woke him, Andy had no idea how Junjin managed to get up before he moved in.

He sent the sleeping man one last glance before heading to the bathroom, he liked showering in the morning, it was a habit to shower often due to his work, but he had managed to cut it down to only showering in the morning.

When he turned the water off and the room went quiet, he could hear faint voices from outside, Minwoo must have woken Junjin up.

He needed to hurry up with his shower then, cause Junjin always went to the bathroom first thing in the morning, and he had something against being in the same room as Andy, if Andy wasn't wearing clothes.

He put on his clothes and opened the door slowly, as to not startle the others, and it seemed to work, as the conversation continued with no interruptions.

"...4 weeks, at max I think, people just aren't buying from me anymore, I don't know what we should do Minwoo" Junjin, his voice was very low, almost a whisper, was he not supposed to hear this conversation?

"We'll figure something out, don't worry, I'm better now, I can look for a job, and Andy too" Minwoo, but why did he suddenly want to work? he decided to stay in the bathroom, keeping the door slightly open so he could hear the conversation.

"No Minwoo! You two are staying here, I'm not letting any of you out there, it isn't safe. And it isn't your fault I can't pay the rent and buy food for three people with my pay. It's my fault for being a bad dealer" So Junjin was in financial problems? That was why he was so stressed.

The conversation continued, but Andy had heard enough, he knew what he had to do, he knew he had a way to contribute to the rent.

"Hey, we're out of soap, can I get some money to but some?" Andy exited the bathroom, and walked up to them, making as much noise as he could, he wanted to startle them, to make them think he heard nothing.

"Ehm sure, I'll get the door for you, money's in my jacket" Junjin got up in a hurry, he had definitely managed to make himself seem innocent of listening in on their conversation.

Finally out of the house, he knew where he was going, it was stupid, but it was necessary, and as long as Junjin never found out, it wouldn't hurt anyone but himself.

"Well look who's back..." a guy got up from the chair he was sitting in, and that immediately got the attention of the 4 guys around him.

"So you think you can just show up here after your little friend interfered with our fun? Or, are you back for more?" the guy went closer and grabbed Andy's chin.

He had gone to the only place he knew he could get money, he had gone to the men who had him.

He knew they were running a business outside of the gang, he knew, that through them, he could get costumers, and costumers could get Junjin money to keep his place.

"I need your help... I need you give me a job, but I can only work at night, and I can't work from home" He knew he had to use the time where Junjin couldn't watch the door, or the key, and if he worked at night, and was home before morning, not Junjin, nor Minwoo would know.

"So, you deny us our fun, and now you come begging for a job?" the man was circling him now, his friends were starting to approach too, looking him up and down.

"I think we can make it work, I mean, it wouldn't be hard to find you costumers, but, I take some of the money, and, there's another prize to pay too" the man ran his hand down Andy's spine, grabbing his .

"Let's go to my office to settle the deal okay?" he gestured towards a worn down grey door, but Andy was already zoning out, he had to get used to this again.

 

 

AN: So, I've done it, I've managed to write the worst chapter to any story, ever :( I'm so sorry guys, it's almost a filler chapter, just there to introduce the last struggle, now everyone is facing their last problem :D But, I was so uninspired, this is really, the worst thing I've ever written, I've never had so little lust for writing something, I have so many other stories I want to write now, but I had to write this, I've kept you waiting so long, I'm sorry :( I promise to come back with a better chapter next time :)