Chapter 4

My Life Style

Junjin couldn't see anything when he was pulled into the building, it was very dark and it took him a few seconds to get used to the dim lighting there was inside of the "Box". He had entered through the main entrance tons of times before, but it was only to get his supplies, and those were in the first room to the left, so it was a first for him to be dragged through the long dim lit corridors leading through the "Box". He just remembered he was being dragged and decided to look at who it was. Some big guy, way bigger than himself, he didn't look happy at all, hopefully they wouldn't have him working with that guy when he got promoted.

He decided to let the scary looking guy be and not ask him where they were going, instead he looked around and tried to take in as much information about the place as possible, you never know how when you're going to see this place again right?

They reached a door after walking for what seemed like forever under the awkward silence, and the Big guy stopped and stood next to it. Junjin was slightly confused, was he supposed to go through the door, was he supposed to wait there? The big guy just stood still staring into space.

"Uhm... excuse me? But am i supposed to wait here or enter?" he decided on asking, since it didn't seem like the guy was contemplating on telling him anything.

"You wait here until you are asked to do anything else" the guy had a really scary voice, it fit him well, very deep, very commanding.

And so he waited, the big guy stood there and Junjin decided he would show his most manly and scary self, and therefore he had to stand with a very stiff back feeling extremely stupid.

Finally someone saved Junjin from his awkward situation. The door slowly opened and another, slightly smaller, guy begged him to follow him. Junjin straightened up even more, if that was possible, and entered the room.

The room was gigantic, the wall in front of him had enormous windows covering it, and the floor right in front of it was slightly raised with a desk in the middle of it, this had to be where The Boss informed people of their destinies, like the courtroom of the gang. the other three walls were black, they each had a door in them, one was the one he had entered through, and in the middle of the room stood a chair, one lone chair, the chair he was asked to sit and wait in.

He had waited a long time already, he didn't know what to do with himself, he couldn't slump down since someone might enter through one of the doors while he wasn't looking, but he couldn't sit so straight for much longer, his back was starting to hurt, his neck too.

Luckily he heard the door on his left open right at that time, and he turned his head to see 2 guys, about his own height, the one on the left a little taller. The one on the left looked very angry, he was bigger than the other guy, he looked very tough compared to the one on the right, he looked more feminine, he had softer expressions, still angry, but he didn't look unapproachable as the other did.

"So, we were told you had information on one of our bodyguards?" The pretty one said, his voice not what Junjin had expected, it was so much more icy than he had thought it would be.

"Yes, I have it here on my phone" he decided to say, still trying to seem tough, he was definitely in the presence of someone very high up in the gang, maybe one of them were even the boss.

"Good hand it over" The man commanded, Junjin did as he was asked to and quickly grabbed his phone. The man handed it to the angry man, and he looked at it with an unchanging expression.

"Hyesung, stay here with him, i need to do something" So the pretty one was called Hyesung. The angry one left the room after that and Junjin was left there wondering what he should do again. Hyesung didn't seem to do much, he just stood there looking at him, he looked sort of, sad? It was like his whole face softened when the other left, it was like Hyesung felt bad for someone, maybe him, maybe Dongwan?

The angry one returned empty handed which confused Junjin, wasn't he supposed to go get something? He went to Hyesung and whispered something to him, Junjin decided to just stay in his seat and look attentive.

"So Junjin was it?, I'm very happy about your discovery, I'm very happy you reported this to me, this is the right spirit to show" the angry man suddenly spoke up, Junjin knew this was it, he was going to get his promotion now, he knew it. "I really do want to show you my thanks, so I have prepared a very special present for you" this was it, he was going to top Dongwan now, he was going to surpass him. "please wait here"

"Eric, can i leave now, please? I don't want to see this, please?" Hyesung spoke. Wait. Eric, Eric Mun, the boss, so he was actually greeted by the boss, he had never seen him before. This was amazing, this surely meant he had secured his promotion.

"sure leave, what do i care?" Eric said, and with that Hyesung left the room. Junjin was now alone with Eric in the big empty room, awaiting his promotion. Eric didn't say anything though, i just stood there, and it confused Junjin, but he couldn't speak up, you never speak to the boss unless you are asked to.

Suddenly a door opened, and a man entered. He was shorter than the other two, and he had longer hair, he looked very pale, and sort of, sad? Eric just looked at the guy as he went straight to Junjin. The guy didn't say anything like Junjin had expected him to, instead he put his legs on either side of him, sat down on his lap, and started kissing his neck.

It took a while for Junjin to understand what was going on. Why was there a random dude sitting on him, kissing his neck and trying to put his hands under his shirt? But when it hit him, it hit him hard. This was the reward he was given, this, some e, no promotion? He opened his mouth slightly, and tried  to move his hand a bit to protest and ask if he could have any other reward, but as soon as he moved the guy went to his ear and started whispering.

"Please don't say anything, I can't mess up ok? You have no idea what he will do to me if you push me away" Junjin turned his face around to look at him and what he saw made him feel horrible. The guy looked horrified, he looked like he was about to break out in tears, but on top of that Junjin suddenly noticed how bruised the guy looked, whatever it was he was afraid of had to be terrifying if it was worse than what had already happened to him.

"Please just play along until he leaves, even if you dislike it, please don't push me away, just follow my lead ok?" he whispered again, and Junjin nodded slightly to show him he understood. He felt the guy's lips on his own right after, and obediently opened his mouth, the guy slid his tongue inside his mouth and Junjin did the same, he felt very awkward though, kissing someone he didn't know, it was all so strange to him.

Junjin heard a door close and snapped out of the kiss seeing they were now alone, he needed to tell the guy he was safe. He struggled to get up, but the guy apparently hadn't noticed, so he had to inform him.

"He left, you can get off now" he really tried to sound the nicest he could, even though it was hard for him to smile, he had lost his only chance of revenge, he felt cheated, but at least he had helped someone. "I know, but i want to thank you" he replied and tried to kiss him again, but this time Junjin pushed him off and told him "You don't need to thank me, I didn't do much".

He decided to go get his phone which had been left on the table next to a note, that note definitely wasn't there before, so he decided to call the guy over, it might be for him.

What happened next scarred Junjin. The other guy threw the note and started backing away from it as if it had burned him, he fell when he reached the end of the platform, and when he hit the floor he started crying and panicking, screaming nonsense.

Junjin decided he needed to know what that note said, since he was curious as to what could make a man act like that.

"Hey Andy" so that was the guy's name "I'm sorry to tell you i changed my mind about you getting a chance to escape the hole, I forgot how good you were and decided it wouldn't be fair to let you have such an easy chance, so finish the guy up and wait here for the hole" Junjin didn't know what to say, he didn't know what the hole was, but apparently it was pretty bad, judging by how Andy was acting up.

"Please, you've got to help me, take me with you, don't leave me, i can't go to the hole, i just can't" Andy was now at Junjin's feet hugging his legs like he was in a tornado and Junjin was the only stable structure.

"You were nice to me, I'll do anything if you help me, please" he looked so pitiful, Junjin couldn't take it, he didn't have a reason not to help him, the gang didn't help him, they didn't promote him, and it felt a little nice to know he had taken something away from Eric, like Eric had taken his chance away from him.

"Fine, you can come with me" Andy looked up at that, face shocked but bursting with happiness.

"Thank you, thank you so much. Come with me I know a way out" and so Junjin followed the guy, Andy, whom he had just met and now needed to save.

 

 

AN: So, Jindy's met each other now :D I swear i had the hardest time figuring out how i should let this chapter go, this was the first scene i got down, but also the first chapter where i didn't know how to end it :P