Chapter 21

My Life Style

"I'll give you three seconds to get out of my apartment building..." Junjin spoke, his voice was firm and angry, even Minwoo trembled, even though he knew the threat was meant for protecting him.

"Please... Junjin..." Dongwan took a step up the stairs, and Junjin's grip tightened around his arm, it actually hurt.

"Don't!!" Junjin yelled from gritted teeth, Dongwan froze, face startled "... you dare talk like that... like we are friends..."

"...Junjin..." Dongwan spoke lowly, eyes watery as he stepped closer. Junjin yanked Minwoo's arm harder, pulling him further inside the apartment.

"Don't!!" Dongwan stopped immediately.

"I told you... to leave... now... you have no business here..." Junjin looked like he was ready to attack, his hands clenched tight.

"Please... Junjin... just let me talk to Minwoo... I just need to know what happened...." Dongwan spoke, his voice was weak, and Minwoo could see the tears forming in his eyes. He looked so, sad? But why would he if he never loved him? Why would Dongwan even be here when he never loved him? He didn't do anything, Dongwan had no reason to be here!

"Talk to Minwoo?..." Junjin took a deep breath as Minwoo's head started spinning, he couldn't understand what was happening "you really think... that you... have the permission, to even look!! At Minwoo..." Junjin roared, stepping closer to Dongwan, pushing Minwoo slightly more inside the room. Minwoo almost fell, he was dizzy, his head was spinning too fast now, everything made no sense, what if Dongwan did love him, he did? Right? He was here...

"Junjin..." Dongwan stepped closer again, his tears were falling and his voice was thick "I can understand... If you don't trust me... seeing how I left you... it wasn't my choice..." Dongwan was only 3 steps from the top of the stairs as Junjin cut him off.

"This is not about me and you... Dongwan..." Junjin practically spat out his name, he sounded, honestly disgusted "this has nothing... to do with you leaving me, like I was nothing, like I never meant anything to you!!" Junjin yelled, his voice was weird, it sounded, weak... he was crying...

"Junjin.... I'm sorry... I... I had to leave you... I..." Dongwan stepped closer, and Junjin didn't look like he would punch him anymore "I was told... I needed to leave anyone I cared for... I was told... if I didn't leave... then they would make you leave... Junjin they would have killed you..." Dongwan looked at the floor, he looked, so sad, nothing like Minwoo had made himself believe Dongwan really was, he was more... he was the Dongwan he remembered, he wasn't the Dongwan he had been told he was...

"Then you could have ing told me!!" Junjin screamed, pushing Minwoo completely into the room as he himself stepped closer to Dongwan, who had reached the top of the stairs.

Minwoo felt himself lose his balance as he got pushed, and he fell, towards the floor, but his fall got stopped. He looked up, Andy was there, he was silent, staring at Junjin, but he had caught him.

"You could have ing told me that you had to leave! I would have understood! I would have.... I... I could have... you... I would have been able to... move on... I could have stopped.... loving you...." Dongwan's eyes widened as Junjin kept thrashing his arms around, and let his voice grow soft and vulnerable.

"... Junjin... I... you loved me?..." Dongwan scrunched his face up in confusion "I'm sorry... I didn't know... if I had known..." He stepped closer, he looked, so apologetic, Minwoo could feel his heart aching, he loved him... He loved Dongwan... Eric had lied... or had he? It wasn't a lie, the videos, he had seen the pictures, the evidence... but maybe Dongwan had regretted?

"Don't... It's long ago, forgotten... and I moved on... Dongwan... I forgot you... why wouldn't I?" Junjin was barely whispering now, Minwoo couldn't see his face, but he could hear the tears falling, the sobs he was trying to suppress. Andy was frozen, he stood there, next to Minwoo, but he wasn't showing much emotion, he wasn't doing anything, nothing. Though, Minwoo swore he could see tears in his eyes.

"Junjin..." Dongwan reached a hand out, but Junjin didn't touch it, he just stared "I would have told you... I would have told you... that I had to leave... and if you had just told me all of this..." Dongwan was interrupted when Junjin spoke again, this time his voice didn't waver, he wasn't sad anymore, he was angry again.

“It doesn’t matter now!” Dongwan step back slightly in surprise of the sudden change “it doesn’t matter… what could have been… what matters… is Minwoo…” Dongwan’s eyes flickered slightly, making eye contact with Minwoo. It was only a fraction of a second, but it was long enough for Minwoo to know that he wanted to hear Dongwan out. That he still trusted him, in spite of everything.

“Don’t look at him… don’t… even look at him…” Junjin stepped closer to Dongwan, who in turn backed off a little. He looked, exhausted? He was sweating slightly, and he was extremely pale.

“Junjin please… let me talk to him… I need to know what Eric has told him…” Dongwan’s voice was weak, weaker than before, he was even shaking now, something was wrong.

“So you can know what lies to make up? Just what damage Eric has done to your image!? Huh!?” Junjin yelled, not paying the slightest attention to Dongwan’s flickering eyes. Or maybe he didn’t care?

“Junjin… I don’t know what you think happened… but… I need Minwoo to know… that Eric… he has his ways… of making people think what he wants… he can stage things… he can make you…. Believe…. Anything…” Dongwan was breathing heavily, like every word left him in immense pain. He grew more and more pale, and then his eyes rolled back as he collapsed.

“Dongwan!” Minwoo yelled, quickly launching himself towards the body on the floor, but Junjin managed to trap him, catch him.

“Don’t touch him… it might be a trick…” Junjin spoke calmly. How was he so calm when Dongwan had just collapsed!? He could be dead for all they knew!

“Let me go! Junjin! Let me save him!” Minwoo yelled and thrashed, trying his best to get out of the taller guy’s arms.

¨”Why!? He caused all of this!” Junjin’s voice rose, his face was spotted red from the tears, his eyes still moist, he was clearly affected.

“Because I love him! Now let me save him! I don’t want him dead!” Minwoo yelled back, and Junjin’s arms softened the grip completely as Minwoo ran to the unconscious body to see if the man was still breathing.

“I love you… Dongwan… please don’t die… I believe you… I forgive you… just don’t die… please…” He began crying, he couldn’t stop his tears. Seeing the man he loved, still loved, lying there, face so sunken, so hungry, but so calm and relaxed. It broke his heart. Dongwan wasn’t cold hearted. Dongwan hadn’t used him.

“Junjin… please… can we take him inside? He’s starving… he’s dehydrated… Junjin he can die…” Minwoo looked at the taller man, he was unmoving. Minwoo begged, his eyes swollen and red, tears flowing endlessly.

The taller man never answered, but Minwoo didn’t need an answer when he came next to him and picked the fainted man up carefully, taking him to the small apartment.

“Thank you…” Minwoo mumbled, following closely after. He knew how much Junjin sacrificed by taking the man inside, but Junjin wasn’t evil, he wasn’t a killer. He wouldn’t let Dongwan die outside of his apartment.

Dongwan was lied carefully down on the couch as Andy disappeared into the bathroom to get a bucket of water and some cloth for his forehead.

Minwoo stayed by his side, holding his hand, looking at him in silence as Junjin went to the kitchen.

“Here you go… I thought he needed this… if he’s dehydrating I mean…” Junjin looked down at him, a glass of water in his hand, smiling slightly, shrugging his shoulders.

“Junjin?...” Minwoo couldn’t hide how happy he was, how much it meant for him that Junjin had taken Dongwan in, that he was willing to let Minwoo listen to him, accept him, forgive him.

Minwoo got up, wrapping his arms around Junjin’s neck “I really love you… Junjin… thank you so much… for everything….” He cried onto the man’s shoulder when he felt the warm hands and calming his back, shushing at him, telling him that everything will be alright.

Andy came into the room and began wiping the sweat off of Dongwan, but Minwoo couldn’t let go of Junjin yet, he needed the comfort after the shock, and Andy didn’t seem to even notice them.

“It’s fine Minwoo… you… if you trust him… I’ll listen to him… I just want you to be careful… be safe, ok?” Junjin whispered lowly, he must be scared that Dongwan would wake up and hear. But Minwoo didn’t care, it meant the world to him that Dongwan was back, and Junjin and Andy would accept him. He might be able to regain his happiness.

“He is waking up…” Andy’s voice suddenly came as Minwoo quickly pulled off of Junjin to rush to Dongwan’s side, seeing the eyes slowly flicker open as Andy got up and got behind the couch with Junjin, probably as to not be in the way.

“Dongwan… please… drink this…” Minwoo spoke, lifting the water to the man’s mouth, but Dongwan didn’t drink, he tried to take the water away, mumbling Minwoo’s name, trying to sit up more.

“Dongwan I’m right here, I’ll stay here, just drink… please…” Minwoo spoke, smile on his lips seeing the man he loves, but tears also flowing freely seeing how he acted.

“Minwoo... I love you Minwoo… please don’t run away again… I’ve looked for you everywhere…” Dongwan’s eyes shone as he turned to him, hands getting onto Minwoo’s cheeks, feeling him. They were so cold, so boney and sweaty, not like he remembered his hands.

“I love you too… now drink… please… drink something… or you might not be here for me to love…” Minwoo begged, crying, it hurt so much to see Dongwan like this, he was blind, he didn’t watch out, he was bruised. He knew that this state, how Dongwan was now, it was due to what he had said, due to him loving him, searching for him, not caring about his own health.

Dongwan nodded and downed the drink, lying down and falling asleep again almost immediately after.

Minwoo looked up at Junjin “I’m so grateful to you, Junjin, you’ve been nothing but good to me, and now you are even helping Dongwan…” He sent a weak smile to the taller guy, but Junjin looked weirdly back, like he wasn’t happy, like he was, guilty of something? Uncomfortable?

Minwoo sighed. “I just wonder now… how did everything become like this? Who told Dongwan’s boss about me and him? And… just everything, really… I just need to know everything…”He looked at the sleeping man’s peaceful face, finding it still hard to even mention the man who ruined his life, but seeing Dongwan with him again, made him able to swallow the lump and go on.

 

AN: Again I was gone for a little while, but i was finishing up some things on a new fantasy story i wanted to do :D And, I'm going to China for a week, so I wanted this to go out to all of you :D I seriously love all of you, and I'm so amazed you are still here :D And I hope you like this chapter, Woodong are finally together, and i really hope I didn't mess that up, or dissapointed you :) And the Wanjin, it wasn't planned, it just came to me, like I was Jinnie, and needed Wan to know all this... Seriously, i really need to know what you think about this chapter...