Chapter 1

My Life Style

Junjin, that name didn't really fit him anymore, it wasn't like he had actually accomplished anything for the last many years. He had gotten the nickname when he was younger and back then it fit him perfectly, he was a kid with tons of friends and a bright future ahead of him, but that all changed once his dad fell ill.

See Junjin lived alone with his dad and since they didn't have much money, and his dad was too ill to work, Junjin started to take it upon himself to get the bills paid. It wasn't an easy job for a 15 year old kid to pay for hospital bills, rent, water and electricity, plus he still needed food to eat. So he decided to save money where he could, and dumped his dreams of becoming a lawyer, since he wouldn't have time for an education anyway, and started to look for a job.

Well looking for a job ended up harder than he thought it would. The city he lived in was not the "nicest" of it's kind, it was very well known for it's gangs and crime rates. And even though he knew jobs weren't easy to get with no education, he wouldn't have thought them impossible to get. 

So Junjin ended up like almost all other teenage dropouts in his town, he ended up in a gang. It hadn't been his first choice at all, he had really avoided it, but when his best friend Dongwan had told him about how he could support himself and live a perfectly normal life working for the gang, Junjin was hooked. Dongwan fixed Junjin up with an easy job, one most younglings could handle, Junjin became a drug dealer. He felt terrible about it in the beginning, but Dongwan was a huge support. They grew very close and when Junjin's dad finally passed away, Dongwan asked Junjin to move in with him.

Everything was great for them for a long time, Junjin didn't even feel bad for his costumers anymore. In the beginning he always tried to convince them they had a purpose in life, that they could accomplished things, but everyday his heart sank more and more, and in the end he just gave up on them,  they were, after all, free to choose whether or not they wanted to try drugs, he never took it when he felt bad, so they were just weak and without dreams. Him and Dongwan always worked together, sometimes he would stand guard, other times it would be the other way around. But one day this all changed, the day Junjin stopped being Junjin and just sort of stood still.

Dongwan had been called in to see a higher ranking gang member, usually they never saw anyone but Fat Frank, the guy who supplied them, but Dongwan had been picked up by a fancy car that morning, and fancy cars weren't common in their part of town. Dongwan came back a few hours later, he had been promoted, apparently the big boss needed a new bodyguard, and while his men were checking up on their streets, they had seen him and thought him fit.

Dongwan was ecstatic of course, and Junjin was happy for him in the beginning, but he changed. He started distancing himself from him, it was like Junjin wasn't good enough, he was just a lowly drug dealer, while Dongwan was up with the big shots. The biggest blow though, came when Dongwan came home one day and told Junjin he was moving out, the boss had asked him to live with him for better protection. And that was when Junjin decided he had a new goal in life, he couldn't save people by being a lawyer, he couldn't save the drug addicts on the street, but he had to beat Dongwan and show him how it felt to be left behind.

Well that was his plan at least, but that was 5 years ago, and he still lived in the same rotten apartment him and Dongwan lived in back then, he was still just a drug dealer, and the fancy hadn't been visiting him. This is why Junjin can't be Junjin, but he can't be Choongjae either, that name belonged to the innocent, happy kid with a bright future, all that was left was a bitter, lonely drug dealer.

It was a day like any other day, well maybe this day had a little bit more rain than yesterday, but nothing else had really changed. Junjin had woke up, took a shower and found some cloth, since it did rain outside he decided on wearing a beanie, not the most waterproof of things, but no way was he going to be the idiot with an umbrella.

He headed out in the rain and started to head to his corner, he had already woken up a bit too late, and he definitely knew Sally was waiting for her fix, she was always his first costumer of the day.

He was almost there when realization struck him, this was a Friday which meant he had to go to the main building and get his weekly supply of drugs. With an already late schedule Junjin started running for the "box" as they called the main building, he knew all of the other guys would've been there already, and Fat Frank would be furious with him, since he hates being disturbed outside of "business hours".

Junjin arrived at the "Box" way too late, it wasn't even open anymore, so he had to think of something since he couldn't just loose a week of sales. It hit him. Back when him and Dongwan were partners, they would always go down a hidden alley which had a door into some storage room, he could get in through that, and no one would notice, since him and Dongwan were the only ones who knew it even existed.

Junjin went behind the big grey building and started to move some cardboard boxes which were in the way of the path. When he thought he could reach the fence, which was supposed to keep people out of the path, he jumped for it and started climbing. He landed on the other side and started running along the narrow path leading to the small staircase.

But what he didn't expect was not to be alone.

Junjin stopped dead in his tracks when he heard the soft murmurs of talking, it wasn't a voice he knew, so someone else knew of the path as well? He decided to sneak a look at whoever it was, and started to slowly approach the staircase. He slid next to the wall and when he got to the corner, carefully turned his head around it.

What he saw next almost made him drop his jaws and scream. It was Dongwan, but he wasn't alone, he was chatting up some dude. Usually Dongwan would rough up people alone if they bothered the gang, and it would be easy to think that this was just one of those situations, except for the fact that Dongwan usually doesn't rough up people by slitting his hand under their shirts and kissing their guts out.

Junjin didn't know how to react. He quickly hid his head again and started thinking. Dongwan was definitely having an affair, yes he chose that word since bodyguards were not allowed to have relationships, and this was definitely one, since Dongwan took him somewhere he thought no one would see him. So maybe Junjin finally had a way of getting on top of Dongwan, of having his revenge after he coldly left him alone in the rubbish.

He searched his pockets almost panicky, and drew out his phone, he had to film this. Yes the boss allowed bodyguards to sleep with people, but only the es he owned, so if Junjin could film this and get it to the boss, Dongwan would be done for.

Junjin chose the video function on his phone, and held it so it was barely visible from the other side of the corner.

He had it like that for a good 2-3 minutes, after taking it back he checked the footage. This was definitely enough to get him busted, in the time it had taken Junjin to find his phone, Dongwan had managed to un-shirt the other guy, and they were well on their way to something much more than kissing, since Junjin could see the other man struggling with Dongwan's pants.

Junjin decided to forget everything about getting the drugs, after all, trying to sneak up the stairs would be idiotic. So he decided he had a good enough reason to use the main door, after all, he counted on not being a drug dealer much longer, since he would surely be rewarded handsomely for this discovery.

Junjin made his way back, and pushed the little red button next to the main door, the only not grey thing about this whole place. A robotic voice greeted him "busyness?" she asked. Junjin replied in  his most convincing and important voice "I have evidence of one of the bodyguards breaking the rules". The door opened immediately, and Junjin was pulled in by a strong hand

 

 

AN: So there it goes, the first chapter :D I thought since Jin was the first to rap in the MV, I'll start with him, and it just fit well to introduce him first so, coincident :P If you want to know what we said about Jin in the MV, i thought his beanie and big jacked, and the fact he was outside on a roof, made him look like a drug dealer :P Sorry Jin, i still love you though :D