Chapter 2

My Life Style

"Ok, from what i know the next delivery is coming in at 1.00 PM today" Dongwan said to a big grey looking room filled with men in suits. He was officially a bodyguard in the gang, one of the higher ups, the personal bodyguard of Eric Mun, the big boss, the guy who was rarely called by name. But the fact was that Dongwan didn't only work as a bodyguard, he was also supposed to get information about the drug supplies for the city's hospital. 

It seemed like a very random task when he first got it, but one the gang had been on the lookout for someone new to infiltrate the hospital since the last guy got found out. And therefore, when Dongwan got his position as bodyguard, he was also asked to befriend some doctor. It couldn't be any doctor though, it had to be the one responsible for keeping the drugs in stock, and Dongwan was therefore asked to befriend a Lee Minwoo.

It had proved to be a much easier task than Dongwan had thought, since he didn't really have much experience befriending people. But this Minwoo had proved extremely gullible and friendly, he hadn't questioned why Dongwan constantly ended up in hospital, or why he always asked for him to treat him, and after Dongwan's seemingly hundredth time at the place, he had finally asked Minwoo to go out and eat with him.

Dongwan had feared the dinner appointment ever since he made it, one thing was talking to Minwoo in the hospital, but now he would have to talk to him for a whole night, and the gang had grown impatient as well, questioning his abilities to get the needed information.

But the "date" had gone well, and they agreed to meet up again. This went on for about a month or so, and Dongwan finally felt he had a good friend, god would know he needed one since he wasn't allowed to talk to anyone but the higher ups in the gang. He had missed having a friend ever since the gang had told him to move away from Junjin, the gang didn't trust their bodyguards to have relations to anyone, not even childhood friends. But now the gang had gotten him a friend, a friend they wouldn't take away from him.

One problem arose though, Dongwan couldn't get the much needed information, Minwoo kept saying it was work related, confident, something he would only tell this mother or lover. And that was where the higher up hit Dongwan with an idea. Dongwan could be that lover.

Dongwan did not know what to do, he had never tried to trick someone into loving him before, and truth be told, he didn't even know how he tricked someone into being his friend. But what made him sure that this was the right thing to do was that if he didn't, he would lose Minwoo, and he couldn't be alone again.

So he began plotting how he could make his best friend fall for him. 

He started it out with little things like inviting him over to watch scary movies so Minwoo could be scared and wouldn't question why Dongwan held him and his hair. But truth be told, Minwoo never really questioned anything Dongwan did, it was as if he had grown up in a completely different world than Dongwan had, a world where you shouldn't question people's intentions, an innocent world where trusting people wouldn't hurt you.

Dongwan didn't have to work on Minwoo's feelings for very long though, after only a month or so Minwoo had confessed to him that he might like him as more than a friend, and Dongwan had happily accepted him, but it hadn't felt as weird as he had thought it would. Dongwan was sure the thought of him dating his friend would have felt more weird to him, but it didn't, it actually felt quite nice, like, he needed it.

Time passed and Dongwan started feeling more and more right. The first kiss they had shared had been in Minwoo's living room while watching some romantic chick flick, it had been boring as hell, but the only things on TV that late at night had been that and some 24 hours newscast, so the choice was easy. It had been Dongwan who made the move, he had been looking at Minwoo for some time already, but the guy seemed to be amused by anything the TV showed, he probably wouldn't even have minded the news so Dongwan decided to draw his focus away, since he was bored as heck.

He didn't really do much, he just kissed him on the cheek, but it was enough for Minwoo to react very violently. He almost jumped of the couch, Dongwan had laughed at him, but he had also felt a weird tingling in his stomach, something he never felt around Minwoo before. Minwoo had complained a lot, but it didn't bother Dongwan, he knew what Minwoo felt, he could see it in his beet red face.

Dongwan started feeling the tingling more and more everyday, and he started feeling terrible whenever Minwoo wasn't around. So Minwoo and him spent more time together. Minwoo even started initiating things, he would stop Dongwan in the doorway whenever he visited Minwoo's place and kiss him on the lips, Dongwan would usually react by pushing Minwoo inside while closing the door clumsily with his foot. Minwoo was all he ever needed, it was like he had found someone worth living for in this world.

One day Dongwan got a wakeup call in shape of a messenger from the gang, he was there to ask about how the undercover mission was going. Dongwan had completely forgotten the reason why he was with Minwoo in the first place, he needed the information ASAP, or he would lose Minwoo to someone else.

He called Minwoo over as soon as he could and tried to seem as casual as possible. He greeted him with the usual kiss, and immediately preceded to talk about everything and nothing, and to Dongwan's luck, his boyfriend seemed as clueless as ever. Minwoo spilled out all of his secret's, and Dongwan was safe.

Since he now had a stable supply of information he had to return to work, he had told Minwoo he was unemployed, the reason why he was always at home, so when he had to return to his bodyguard job he had told Minwoo it was a job at a factory. Minwoo of course was ecstatic for him, telling him how happy he was, until Dongwan told him he wouldn't have much time to see him, he said it was a job with very long shifts, and Minwoo hadn't questioned him.

Dongwan felt terrible, only seeing Minwoo once a week was not enough, he needed to see him more, and that was when it hit him, he had tons of time where he just hung around but couldn't leave the "Box", so what prevented Minwoo from going there to see him? Sure he knew it was illegal for him to see anyone out of work, and seeing Minwoo at work, even when the gang was the one putting him up with Minwoo, would mean big trouble if he was found out. But what if he wasn't found out? What if he and Minwoo could hide? And Dongwan knew the perfect place, there was a hidden path around the back of the "Box" which no one knew of.

So Dongwan had lived like this for 4 years, only seeing Minwoo once a week for all the gang knew, but seeing Minwoo in secret everyday in the hidden alley.

"Dongwan, can't you go to my place tomorrow, please, i know it's busy at work, but can't you take just one day off, i mean, it's my birthday" Minwoo pleaded. It really hurt Dongwan to see him like that, but it was for his own good, the gang kept track on Dongwan, and god knows what they would do to Minwoo if anyone found out.

"I'm sorry Minwoo, there's a very important meeting tomorrow, but I'll be there Saturday as usual ok?" Minwoo looked down on the cold concrete they were standing on "I guess"

"I'm sorry Minwoo, you know i love you right? It's just work, can we not talk about it, you know i don't like it when you're sad" Dongwan pleaded back, a frown on his face.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I just hoped that for once..." Minwoo was interrupted by Dongwan's lips on his own.

Dongwan couldn't take it anymore, he didn't want Minwoo to be sad, and he knew words wouldn't settle his mind anymore, after all he had had to live like this for 4 years already. So he did like he used to, he made him forget by other means.

He felt Minwoo relax in his arms, he was already forgetting, so he slit his tongue inside of his mouth and started to slit his hands up Minwoo's shirt as well. Minwoo let out a soft moan as he started to kiss him back, Dongwan knew he could make Minwoo forget, he always did, Minwoo trusted him with all of his being, he would never know why Dongwan couldn't go, nor should he ever know, Dongwan wanted to protect Minwoo from all evil, he was too innocent to know, too pure.

Dongwan got Minwoo's shirt removed right when Minwoo started working on his pants. Dongwan began kissing Minwoo's neck while he felt every part of Minwoo's torso, he wished they could be together tomorrow, he really did, but he knew it was impossible, and therefore it was better for Minwoo to forget.

Time wasn't on their side though since Minwoo had barely pulled Dongwan's pants down when he got a phone call from the hospital telling him to hurry, there had been a gang attack on one of their supply trucks, and he needed to come and see the damages. Dongwan felt terrible about it, it was his foult after all, but Minwoo couldn't know, he mustn't know.

So there he was, left alone in the alley behind the "Box" with the horrible feeling of guilt.

 

 

AN: So second chapter is up :D I hope you like it, like explained before, Wan is a bodyguard because i really thought he looked like one, he had enormous dark circles in the MV, and he looked sad, Minwoo though, he looked fine, he didn't look like he fit in a gang, and therefore, he isn't :P Please do comment you guys, i love talking, and i would love feedback :D