Chapter 5

My Life Style

Minwoo was on his way home, it had been a horrible day. First he had had to leave Dongwan because of a problem at work, then, when he finally reached work, his boss had yelled at him, called him irresponsible for not being at work when the supplies was being delivered.

But it wasn't his fault, the trucks always got jumped, it was quite common in this city. He had tried being at work tons of times, they still got jumped, so what was the big deal?

He decided he might as well grab something to eat since it was getting late, and therefor headed to a small food stand which sold cheap street food. But as he sat there alone he got to think about all of his problems, how Dongwan never had time for him anymore, how his boss hated him, how he still hadn't been able to show his family the one he loved.

And so Minwoo ended up alone at a food stand with 4 bottles of soju around him. It was very late now, and he was now not just alone at the food stand, but the whole street looked deserted.

"Excuse me sir?" Minwoo looked up at the older woman shaking his arm "We're closing now, you need to go home". He wasn't sure how long he had slept, if he had slept, but he decided to do as the woman requested and bid her farewell.

It was very dark, even the cars seemed to have left the streets, once in a while he would get the occasional loud-music-blasting car filled with yelling teenagers, but otherwise he was very alone.

He decided taking a shortcut would be a good idea, he was very drunk, and the sooner he was home the better, and the shortcut had the added bonus of being through a very dark uninhabited alley, so no one would accidentally look out of their window and notice a guy walking very unsteadily and even occasionally stumbling out on the road.

He went down the alley, and almost as soon as he had entered it he regretted. He knew this wasn't a nice town, and sure he would always take this shortcut home from work, but that was usually not when it was this late, and he usually wasn't drunk. He started getting paranoid, what if some homeless drug addict jumped him to get his money?

He wanted to turn around, but as soon as he stopped walking he heard a noise coming from behind him, he was being followed. He decided to run, screw how dark and dangerous the alley might be, what was behind him might be even more dangerous. He ran, but it was hard in his state, the alcohol made it hard for him to keep his balance, and he felt himself getting heavy and out of breath way faster than he should.

He could still hear the footsteps behind him, and they were catching up, now he needed to decide what to do, he needed to act, he wouldn't be able to outrun this person, but judging from the noise it was only one person, maybe if he could push the other person he could run away?

He decided on turning around and facing the other, but as soon as he stopped he realized he had acted too late. He didn't even have time to turn around, as he was immediately hit over the head with something very heavy, and out.

"Are you sure this is the only way of punishing him? I mean, this guy isn't even with us, he doesn't know anything, isn't it unfair to punish him through this guy?" Everything was blurry, and Minwoo's head hurt like hell. He could hear this one guy talking, he was talking to someone, but he still couldn't see anything.

"Hyesung, you know i love you, but can you please stop judging my way of running this place? I don't have you here for business, you're here for other reasons" So the first guy who spoke was named Hyesung, and the other one was the boss of, whatever this was.

"I know, but, I just wanted to see if i could change your mind" Hyesung sounded sad, he seemed a little afraid of the other one.

"Well I won't It was my decision to...Wait is he waking up?" Minwoo drew a sharp breath, he had hoped they wouldn't notice him, he was afraid what they would do.

"Hyesung, can you leave me and Minwoo alone for a while please?" The guy spoke again, Minwoo decided to see if his eyes would cooperate and show anything if he opened them again, and this time it went a little better.

Instead of the blur he saw before, he this time managed to get a view of a cold grey concrete room with bars, really nothing else but that, and then the man in front of him. He was tall and dark, he had a very weird facial expression, one Minwoo didn't recognize.

"So you are Minwoo, Dongwan's boyfriend?" The man said in a very spiteful way. Minwoo didn't answer him, he was too confused and he felt extremely thirsty, he didn't even think he could talk if he wanted.

"I'm going to take that as a yes. So, do you know why you are here?" He sounded like he was talking to a baby, Minwoo didn't like that one bit, but decided to answer this time by shaking his head lightly.

"Well to explain it all very fast, your "boyfriend" is a member of my gang, he was put on a mission to befriend you so we could have information on the transportation of drugs to and from the hospital you work at" Minwoo couldn't believe what he heard, Dongwan, used him? He wouldn't, not the Dongwan he knew, the Dongwan he knew loved him.

"you're lying" his voice was very weak, but it was determined.

"I'm lying?" he started laughing "you really believe he loves you, have you never wondered why he always wants to know when the next shipment arrives?" Sure Dongwan was very interested in his work, but wasn't it normal to be interested in what your boyfriend does?

"He cares about me, that's why he asks, he loves me" his voice was stronger now, he felt more awake, more angered.

"Oh Minwoo, just believe what you want, it's cute" he bend down and moved closer to Minwoo, touching his cheek with his hand.

"I can see why Dongwan was fine with seducing you, you're not ugly" he smirked and moved his hand down to Minwoo's chest and began to his shirt.

Minwoo moved his hand but realized he was chained to the wall, his arms chained to the wall, his legs to the floor, leaving him with only a very small amount of movement.

"Please, don't" his voice was now weak again, he couldn't have this guy do anything to him, this would be like cheating on Dongwan.

"Don't fight it Minwoo, it will just hurt more if you struggle" he planted his lips right on top of Minwoo's and immediately tried to force Minwoo's mouth open. Minwoo was weak from the pain in his head and couldn't win the battle, he could feel the other man's tongue move around in his mouth, and he gave a small yelp in protest.

The guy just laughed in return and began pulling Minwoo's pants down. NO! This couldn't happen, Minwoo began struggling more, moving all the chains let him, but the work out left him incredibly tired and he started seeing everything as a blur again, his head was throbbing now, and then everything went black. 

 

 

AN: ok, so sorry for a super short chapter :P But I have something planned that works out better if something else happens first, so, I needed to stop here :P Also, so so sorry for being mean to Minwoo :( I love him, but, it needed to happen :D Please, please do comment, I appreciate it sooo much :P I really need the feedback :D