Child

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey there, i know it's been ages. Life gets busier than i thought, so here i am, trying to give you all a little tiny small christmas gift! MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

 

P.s. It's been more than a while since i last wrote, hope this won't , hope this won't disappoint you.

P.s.s. I'm really thankful for comments, walls, even messages you dropped / sent, thank you, i read them all, those are also the reason why i gathered up my feelings to write again. Jeti forever <3 Thank you and thank you! Hope you like this, super, late update!

AUTHOR’s POV

A black luxurious van speeded up with fallen leaves blown away onto the side road. In that beautiful afternoon, two couples and one little sleeping girl were in their happy mood since they would be spending their time at the beach.

The only little girl in the van was drinking her milk from the bottle while laying her head on her Mommy’s lap with her Umma helping her by holding her milk bottle for her.

“Hahaha little Boss Jung, eh?” The oldest girl there chuckled when she saw how Soojung was treated. The little girl was sure looked like a boss because her Mothers were doing their best helping Soojung in drinking her milk. Boss Soojung ruled the van.

The petite girlfriend of Taeyeon nudged her side, “Hssht, don’t bug them.” Jessica rolled her eyes at that, because Sunny didn’t stop taking photos of them, the sunshine of the group claimed that JeTiJung family was the cutest. But the odd part was Sunny used Taeyeon’s to take the photos.

“It’s you who bug them, Bunny. You haven’t stopped taking pictures since Soojung started drinking. And it’s my phone.”

“Am not. Can’t I borrow yours?” Sneakily, Sunny took another pic, still using Taeyeon’s phone.

“You just did. Ngg, okay…” Admitting defeat was what Taeyeon did when Sunny nagged, the Bunny had so many methods to start dramas.

“I did not.” Sunny deleted the pic because it was blurry.

“You deleted the evidence.”

“OH MY G.O.D. Can’t you two stop?” The annoyed Jessica Jung glared at the two, the best friends stopped.

There was a moment of silence.

But it wasn’t Taeyeon if she could stop by just one sentence from Jessica, “See, Sica is angry because you took photos of them.”

The only one with glasses there heaved, “Taeyeon-ah.”

“Yes, Fany?”

“Can you…stop? Soojung looks sleepy, she might need to sleep.”

A dead end for Taeyeon, Jessica stared at her best friend with, ‘See, that’s what I told ya, see?’ stare.  A joyous smirk was given from Jessica cruelly to her best friend, the girl with little dimple near her chin smiled awkwardly to Tiffany before nodded, then zipped .

Sunny pumped her fist up, “Ha! See, it was you who’s annoying!”

“What?! Am not!” that was enough to start another bickering.

“You are!”

“YOU TWO STOP!” Jessica roared, but the two now glared at Jessica back.

“I won’t until she take her words back!” Taeyeon pointed at her girlfriend.

The petite girl looked as if Taeyeon just cheated, she even held the back of her neck, it was that surprised, too expressive for everyone’s liking, “The only thing I would take from you back is my ity!”

“OMG GIRLS! STOP! SOOJUNG WILL HEAR YOU!”

“Vilgi…nity?” Innocent Soojung looked at the bickering trio with big eyes of hers, so round as she was really curious about the new word she got that day.

Sunny put her hand over and Taeyeon gulped hard.

“NOOOOO!!! It wasn’t anything, brat! Forget about it!”

Soojung still stared at the awkward adults in front of her, she giggled, “Ish it ashh tasshty assh mango? Can Oojung have vilgini..ty?”

“NOOOOOOO!!!!” Jessica pinched both of her best friends’ simultaneously. The best friends could only apologize while bearing the pain.

Tiffany felt like she wanted to kick the two out, but she just bit her lower lips then held Soojung tighter to her and whispered, “Oh mighty God, please don’t let this pure daughter of mine becoming like who she saw just now. The petite ones, God, thanks. Amen.”

“YAH THAT’S TOO MUCH, FANY-AH!”

Jessica and Tiffany just nodded to each other, agreeing with each other that Soojung was forbidden to grow up like Taeyeon and Sunny.

“Hihihih… Oojung wantshh vilginily…”

 

-

The chauffeur of Jung family has done parking their van when Soojung had ran with Tiffany into the beach, literally didn’t care if there were another people there.

“That brat of yours sure is energetic.” A girl with her hair tied up which made her looked slightly taller showed up beside Jessica with life jacket was already on her body.

“Her name is Soojung, not brat and what the hell Taeng, what’s with the life jacket?!” Eyes were almost got out of their sockets when Jessica saw her best friend.

“You call her ‘brat’ and this is what people has been said, safety comes first!”

With a disgusted expression the chestnut colored hair girl looked at her best friend, “That’s not safety, that’s stupid. And that’s why you can’t call her in the way I do, cause that nickname is special.”

“…what’s so special with ‘brat’? This, this is why people says better safe than sorry!” Another argument has just been started.

“What’s with you and idioms today? And ‘brat’ is so special cause she is my brat, my only brat.”

“Do you eat her? She is you bread? Nothing’s with me and idioms, it’s just I feel smart today.”

“SUNNY-AH, WHEN WILL YOU AND TAEYEON BREAK UP? HER JOKES ARE SO CHEESY I COULD DIE!” Jessica called her other best friend as soon as she saw Sunny walked out of the changing room.

“YAH!” The girl in life jacket cursed her best friend for saying that kind of thing.

While applying sun lotion onto her upper arms, Sunny answered, “Soon, Sica-ah.”

“YAAAHHH!!!” Sunny and Jessica made a high five right in front of Taeyeon’s face before walking down to the beach, heading to Soojung and Tiffany who had played with the sands.

“Bunny-ah! You have to defend your own girlfriend!”

“Not with that life jacket.”

Taeyeon was left, dumfounded.

“What’s wrong with prioritizing safety…?” Asked Taeyeon to herself while taking off her life jacket. Finally.

 

-

“Jungie, what are you building?” The only sane adult in the group had finished burying a crab in the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter