Sweet

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't like drama, i still don't.

AUTHOR’S POV

Jessica was laughing at Soojung and Jinri who were bickering about who got the last yellow dress for the Barbies they were playing with, “Me!”

“No, Soojung, you have three yellow dresses already, give me this one!” Unusually, Jinri took what Soojung wanted, but she was true though, Soojung had the other three small dresses for her Barbie while Jinri only got the red and white one, she wanted the yellow one.

“But it’shh yellow!” Soojung took off the dress of the poor Barbie, Jinri pouted, Soojung stopped, “Don’t do that!”

Jinri pouted even more, “I want that yellow…” Soojung inhaled deeply, she bit her lips, furrowing her brows, “Hmpft!” Jinri’s face turned brighter as Soojung handed the Barbie back to her with the dress still on.

Then Soojung patted Jinri’s head, “Thele thele, don’t pout, Oojung hatessh it.” Slightly cold, like her Umma, Soojung looked at Jinri. But Jinri knew the best, her Princess was actually really nice, she grinned as she nodded, “Thank you, Soojung!”

The eye smile which was everyone’s favorite showed by Jinri, Soojung coolly scoffed then played again.

“HAHAHAHA! My my, Jinri wins this time, eh?”

“Umma sshtop!” Jessica covered but then she burst out again, her spit flew onto Soojung’s face, “WAAAA!” Jessica laughed even more while taking her bag, trying to get tissues for Soojung.

“Hahaha! Sorry Soojung-ah, wait wait… Eh?” Jessica saw her phone beeped, she took it along with the tissue, she wiped Soojung’s face while scrolling on her phone, she saw that Sunny had tried calling her for times and sent her many text messages.

Just like Sunny knew what Jessica was doing, when Jessica decided to call back, Sunny beat her to do it.

*rrrtt*

Jessica immediately answered it, “Yes?”

“Jessica, I know that you’re busy but really? I’ve called you for thousand times!”

Jessica chuckled, “This is your 27th anyway.” Sunny scoffed, “You ruin my exaggeration! Anyway, where are you?”

Jessica combed Soojung’s hair with her fingers, “At home. Playing with Jinri and Soojung, wae? Miss me so much? I can do skype.”

“Tsch, you wish.” Jessica giggled as she heard the Bunny scoffed.

“Why don’t you be with Tiffany?” Jessica’s hand motions stopped in mid air, Soojung looked at Jessica, she saw her Umma’s expression was darkened.

“I shouldn’t spend all my 24 hours with her, right?” Sunny sensed something was off in her best friend’s tone, something was really happening while she wasn’t around, she was sure of it.

“Sica, something happened?”

Remembering that Sunny had her hands full with her family there, she decided to not spill it, “Everything’s fine.” Partly, she didn’t lie, she considered herself to be able to smile was fine.

“Everything’s fine? Tiffany is fainted, Sica. You call it fine? Taeyeon called me around half an hour ago and I heard about Tiffany fainted from someone in College, Everything is not fine, Sica.”

The gloomy expression turned into a surprised then slowly Jessica got tensed, “What? Fainted? Tiffany? Damn. Sunny, I have to go, thank you.”

“You haven….”

*tuut tuut*

“…You haven’t told me what’s wrong, Sick-a…” Sunny sadly put her phone down, she sent text message instead.

“Sick-ah, whatever is happening there, stay calm. Stay safe, please take care of Fany Fany Tiffany, you got me?”

In less than a minute, a reply came, “Thank you, Bunny. I need that, and I will. Details will come anyway, don’t worry.”

Sunny grinned, “Those are what I wanted, details!”

Jessica smiled a bit before calling Nicole, “Nic, something comes up, take care of Soojung and Jinri please?”

Nicole who was just picking up the call, “Huh?”

“Get your here and take care of these two brats, Couz!”

“Ah yes! Okay!” Nicole, like a robot, quickly responded to the command Boss Jung gave, dashing to Jessica’s apartment. Without forgetting to tell Hyoyeon first, of course.

Meanwhile, Jessica was taking out her coat, she washed up as quick as she could then after finishing applying natural make up and night cream, she took her coat, heading out, she headed to Soojung and Jinri first.

“Jungie, Jinri, I have to go now, you two take care and don’t be naughty okay? Aunty Nicole will come.” Jinri nodded but their stares never left Jessica, “Issh Mommy Fany alllrright?” The baby girl heard about her Mommy’s name being mentioned before.

Jessica forced a smile, the nickname from Soojung really wanted to make her cry, how she missed them three together, how long had it been? And now she wasn’t in a good term with the certain girl, she missed her, she missed them altogether.

“She’s fine, just needs more rest. Gotta go now, okay?” Soojung pulled Jessica, she hugged Jessica then pecked Jessica’s lips, “Kisshh Mommy Fany follr me, I missh helrr, Umma!” Jessica held back her tears, how innocent this baby girl, so Jessica nodded before patting Jinri’s head then went out, “You two take care!”

Then Jessica ran to the lift, silently praying, ‘You have to be fine, Tiff…’

-

Less than 10 minutes, full of curses and worry feelings driving was over, Jessica ran into her college, directly ran to the music club room, she barged in, “Anyone knows where is Tiffany?!”

The left students stopped playing their instruments, looking at Jessica blankly, then a guy answered her, “The other members took her to the college’s hospital…” Jessica dashed to outside, then the window of the room was opened, “THANK YOU!” The window was closed then steps were heard, the Blonde girl was already running to the other building of the college.

Despite taking care of her image, Jessica ran as could as she could, she didn’t care if her bang was messy by now, she didn’t care if other students found her weird to be running around in the college hallway.

Running through the front door of small hospital in the college, she met a Nurse, “Excuse me, do you know where Tiffany being treated?”

“Tiffany as in Tiffany Hwang?” Jessica nodded, “You are…?” Jessica cut the young Nurse’s sentence, “I’m her girlfriend.” The young Nurse nodded understandingly then led her to the room right beside t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter