JessicaSoojungTiffany

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

“U..mma! UMMA!! U..nnie!” Jessica and Tiffany smiled at the now running Soojung to them, but then when they were just inches away, Soojung tripped, luckily Jessica was quick enough to hold her, “Hehehehheehe.”

Soojung grinned when Jessica was already pale and Tiffany was holding her breath, they exhaled in relieved, “Aigoo Soojung, don’t run again, your legs are still scrapped and do you want another painful medicine added on your knees?!” Jessica didn’t realize that she accidentally raised her voice, she was worried. Soojung frowned, then pouted, readied to cry but Tiffany was there, she held Soojung quickly.

“Eeey, good girl doesn’t like crying. Now now why Soojung was so excited to call Umma and Unnie?” Soojung, just like another kids, forgot things quickly when she was distracted, Tiffany as a daycare teacher knew it very well.

“Oojung… Got an A!” Soojung showed a paper which had an A on it and Tiffany took the paper and smiled when she saw it, “Jessi.”

“What?” The Blonde walked to them while Soojung puffed her cheeks, still angry with her Umma.

“Here, Soojung drew you.” Tiffany smiled as she showed a picture of two girls bickering and one little girl eating ice cream behind them, it was them.

“And both of you, it’s us.” Jessica chuckled as she took the paper from Tiffany, she patted Soojung’s head but Soojung looked away, Jessica chuckled again, “Still angry?” Soojung pouted, “HMPFT!” Jessica laughed, “Aigoo my little brat.” Jessica pinched Soojung’s cheek but the baby girl yanked her hand away, “Oojung… hates Umma!”

“Oh yeah? Just when I was about to give you reward for this… It’s an A, a really good talent you have there. Ah but if you hate me then…” Soojung beamed a very big smile, her eyes twinkled in happiness, “W…hat rlewald?!”

Jessica shrugged, “I don’t know but maybe a warm blanket which had dancing Mangoes on it well, someone stared at it for so long days ago.”

Soojung bit her lips, she was in her panic of falling for another temptation mode then Tiffany poked Soojung’s cheek, “I will apologize for running and promise to not running around anymore I were you. You know that sleeping with favorite blanket is very tempting, don’t you think?” Tiffany winked at Soojung.

“Reawwly?” Tiffany nodded eagerly to convince Soojung, then Soojung waved her hands to Jessica, “Ok..ay Umma is fol…given!” Jessica laughed as she handed the paper to Tiffany then she held Soojung, “Promise me that you won’t run around anymore?” Soojung nodded, “Promise me.” Soojung grinned, “Oojung p..lo…mise!”

Jessica sighed, “It’s R R R! PROMISE!”

“Plllomise!”

“R!” Tiffany laughed as she saw how Jessica was just as stubborn as her ‘daughter’.

“LRR!” Soojung laughed at Jessica’s stressed expression.

Jessica groaned, “Tiff, teach this kid to say R!” Tiffany laughed even more, “She is getting better, Jessi, just wait more, okay?” Soojung nodded like an adult, “Ju…st wait moLLE!” Soojung imitated but then she laughed as she was shoved to Tiffany’s arms, “Your Umma is really an impatient girl.” Tiffany whispered to the baby girl then they giggled together.

“Um..ma! Un..nie says some…thing!” Tiffany was shocked, “Yah! You! Why did you do that?!” Jessica was already turning around and glared at Tiffany, “What did you say?” Soojung stuck her tongue out to Tiffany, “Be..cause… Umma… will…buy..me..a..blank…et! Hihihi!” Then Tiffany put Soojung down, “Go walk by yourself! WHAT JESSI, I DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING!” Tiffany felt uncomfortable with the hateful glare Jessica gave.

“Soojung is a little kid, she wouldn’t lie!” Jessica glared at now walking away Tiffany.

“I said that you are impatient.” Tiffany turned around.

“WHAT?! I am very patient to struggle everyday with a tutor like you!” Jessica made a horrible face like it was the dumbest thing to say ever.

“OH!? Right! Then go find a new tutor!” Tiffany puffed her cheeks.

“No, I won’t! Because I will be sorry for you to not having a student as awesome as me!” Jessica caught up with Tiffany.

“OH MY GOD! Conceited Dumb Jessica!” Tiffany now got her hands on the sides of her head.

“WHATEVER! Nerd Uptight Tiffany!” Jessica stuck her tongue out to Tif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter