Reinforcements

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys, what i meant by finals = final exams. Not final to this story, i'm sorry but this story will take soooo long to reach its end. You can leave if you think it is a waste of time to be here. I prefer you not, though <3

AUTHOR’S POV

Two figures came down from a taxi, one paid while one called short girl, “Bunny!” The other short girl turned around and saw her girlfriend, running and hugged Taeyeon right in front of Julia, “Oh? Hello Auntie Jung!”

Julia smiled sheepishly as she put the change into her bag then stared at the big house in front of her, “Where is this?”

Taeyeon ran her fingers on a placard said, ‘Park Residence’ she thought for a while, “Ngg, Auntie Jung, do you have a relative or maybe friends with Park as their surnames?”

The oldest yet tallest girl creased her brows, she inhaled as she was running down a list of names she knew in her mind. Couldn’t find a name, Julia took out her cellphone, typed ‘Park’ at the search column.

“Hmm, Park Ang Chul, Park Jang Won, Park Min Young, Par…” Sunny clapped her hands almost as immediate as Julia finished saying ‘Park Min Young’.

“This is Park Min Young’s house. Look.” Suddenly, the 3 women turned into detectives, they were hiding behind big walls that surrounded the house, peeking through the small gap between artistic decorations that were made by solid fences. It wasn’t covered by the walls so they could see Park Min Young telling orders to the guards that were guarding outside of the luxury double door that seemed to be the main front door of the house.

“Park Min Young? She knows Grandma Jung…?” Hissing in silence, Julia kept calm but her heart said otherwise, “Let’s go inside.”

Taeyeon and Sunny followed Julia with cautious, but time was running, so they had no choice, they gripped each others’ hand, inhaling deeply as giving each other energy, Grandma Jung couldn’t be that scary, right?

“Excuse me, Miss…?” A guard approached Julia and Julia immediately faking a smile, “I’m Julia Jung, Jung Tae Hee’s daughter in law.”

The guard stepped backwards, he talked into his earpiece, “I see, okay, Mrs. Jung, please come this way. Princess Min Young had waited for you.”

This was extremely unexpected, Min Young waited for her? She knew?

Then she realized the name tag the guards were wearing, these were the experienced hired guards from Jung Corp who helped CIA in America, no wonder, they knew almost everything.

Proceeding into a room, Julia was checked by the guards while Taeyeon and Sunny were stopped, “We’re her companions.”

“I’m sorry but only Julia Jung could get in, you two can wait there.” The guard pointed to a couch in front of every room. Taeyeon and Sunny looked at Julia in sorry manner, but Julia kept her face calm and composed, she nodded, signing that they had to play along, so Taeyeon and Sunny walked to the couch, sitting there while studying the house.

“This is a very big house, Taengoo, where do you think they keep Jessica in?” Taeyeon saw the room where Julia was in then smiled, “I bet Jessica is kept in this very same floor with the room where Min Young was staying. I mean, she is the top target, extra guards must be…wait, is that guard going to deliver foods to every room?”

Sunny saw the guard that came with a tray to every room and left then pushing the trolley to the next room and now it was the room they were at, Taeyeon walked calmly passing the door, peeking from the small gap that left unclosed.

“Sunny, it is Sica!” Sunny saw another guards were coming, Sunny pushed the trolley in along with Taeyeon, they closed the door and found the guard with jaw dropped and Jessica with confused look.

“Sica!”

“Taengoo?! Bunny?!”

“WHO ARE YOU GUYS?!” Just before the guard could call another guard for reinforcement, Jessica landed a hard punch onto his face and Taeyeon tackled him down, taking the earpiece and threw it to Sunny who caught It very well, “Should I destroy it?” Sunny put it on the ground, ready to stomp at it.

“NO!” Taeyeon and the guard shouted, they looked at each other, but Jessica cut the stare, “Good night.”

*BUG*

The guard became unconscious right after Jessica kissed her with a fist.

“Oh my God you two!!!” Jessica became all girly again after giving oh-so-cool punches, they hugged each other, Taeyeon and Sunny checked her body, “Are you okay?”

“Your melons are fine, right? That worries me a lot!” Taeyeon grabbed Jessica’s chests to check but Sunny dragged her backwards while Jessica shrieked and shielding her chest with the cardigan she wore, she hugged herself.

“Taeng, you are so fckin ert.” Taeyeon chuckled, “You know you miss that side of me, soul.” Sunny smacked Taeyeon’s arm, “Stop it, Taengoo.” Taeyeon just pecked Sunny’s lips, “don’t want to, I’m happy.”

Sunny was surprised but then she followed Taeyeon, joining the group hug again, but this time it was more calming and filled with emotion, “I thought you will be found dead, Sica…”

“Fck you Kim Taeyeon, it’s exaggerated!” Taeyeon laughed, “Hahaha! Alright, but at least I was worried, okay? Sunny is worried too, she even more worried than me, are you two having an affair behind my back?”

Sunny rolled her eyes while Jessica gasped, “Bunny, she knows!?” Sunny laughed as soon as Taeyeon grabbed Jessica’s collar and mumbling ‘How dare you Jung’ Jessica laughed maniacally as she saw Taeyeon thought it was serious, “God Taeng, you need to picnic. You sure has a jealousy issue.”

“I’m not jealous!”

“You are!”

“I’m not!”

“Where is Tiffany?” Sunny cut the childish bickering between Jessica and Taeyeon, Jessica frowned at the question, “I don’t know, I haven’t met her since she walked away, going to her family dinner…”

“So she is safe now? Having a dinner with her family?” Taeyeon asked but she regretted it because Jessica shook her head, “No, she’s here. A staff named Seohyun here told me.”

Taeyeon and Sunny hugged each side of Jessica, “We will find her, and how about Soojung?” Jessica sighed, “Soojung is with my Grandma, but the same staff said that Grandma won’t hurt her, I guess she won’t. no one gets hurt here, but mentally we are almost hopeless. For many hours I don’t know what happens outside of this room.”

Taeyeon took the tray of food, “Whatever, now eat, you need energy. Anyway, those trays? Those aren’t belong to anyone now, right?” Sunny grinned, “I’m hungry too.”

They took two trays and sat on the bed like Jessica, started to eat, they were also hungry from the long way they went through just to get to see their best friend.

“Now, what’s the plan?” Jessica tore the chicken with her teeth while sha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter