A Little White Lie

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My sister wants to use the laptop, so here it is, a very short update just because i love you all...

AUTHOR’S POV

A girl in soft pink dress whined as she was left with a staff from Jung Corporation, “Umma…Mommy… Oojung wantssh to come along…”

But the called teen-adults shook their heads as one of them kneeled in front of the whiny little girl, “You can’t, Soojung-ah. This meeting is only attended by adults.”

Lovingly Tiffany put both of her palms on Soojung’s cheeks. Slightly cupping the pouting face, making the little girl’s attempt to pout became more obvious, the lower lip of the baby girl was jutted even more.

Whimpering was what Soojung did, she sounded so but another black suited man came up after two soft knocks on the door calling them, “Ms. Jung, Ms. Hwang, the interview is going to start in 5 minutes.”

“Do you hear that? Umma and Mommy have to go, Jungie.” When Tiffany pecked Soojung’s forehead, Soojung hugged Tiffany’s head, didn’t want to let go, “Don’t leave Oojung alone… Oojung wantsh to play with Mommy and Umma…”

Everybody’s heart could be melted if they heard it, even the staff reluctantly took two steps further from them, wanting to give more privacy to the little family.

Jessica motioned the staff to go out as she followed Tiffany to kneel in front of Soojung, she tapped Soojung’s shoulder and squeezed it a bit, wanting the baby girl’s attention.

Soojung turned her head at Jessica, her face was signaling something Soojung did rarely, crying. Soojung’s face was like she wanted to cry, so Jessica pulled her daughter into her arms.

“Sssh sssh, what’s wrong, Soojung-ah?” Jessica hugged the little girl and patted the baby girl’s back, staring at Tiffany questioningly. But the younger girl also had the same confused expression. None of them knew what happened to Soojung until the little girl became like that.

With a terrible pout and contorted face Soojung sobbed once, “Soojung…” Tiffany the baby girl’s hair, cooing the little girl until the little girl stared at her beloved Mommy, “What’s wrong?”

“Umma and Mommy don’t like Oojung anymolre… Oojung alwayssh play alone, but Jinli alwayshh hassh Auntie Nic… Olr Auntie Hyo… Oojung doeshn’t want to be alone…”

A little confession made Soojung finally cried, it was so rare for Soojung to cry, she was always a very energetic and good girl, this was like first in this week for her to cry. She was always like older than her same aged friends, but now, seeing Soojung like this, Tiffany and Jessica were like reminded that Soojung was still a normal two year little girl who needed their attention 24/7.

Tiffany and Jessica realized that it had been some hours they left Soojung with the staffs.

The girl must be feeling lonely and bored to play alone since the staffs were all males, not to mention they had to guard the interview and the mansion too, so they basically didn’t have time for Soojung, even more playing with the latter.

Not to mention that her best friend wasn’t with her because she had Auntie Hyo and Auntie Nic with her, just like what Soojung said.

“Brat.” Crying Soojung turned her head towards her favorite Umma, the oldest girl could feel her heart was clenched at the view, it was hurting to see her daughter crying.

“Mmm?”

“Do you want to go to the beach?”

“Huh?” Soojung stopped crying, she looked at Jessica with her eyes widened, her curiosity rose up as she was always a curious kid.

“Beach, you know, playing volleyball, girls in bikin…I mean, seeing the sea, Tiff. Don’t misunderstand what I was trying to say.” Quickly Jessica corrected her way to describe beach since Tiffany heavily breathed out, signing that she was displeased.

“Oojung wantshh to!! LETSH GOO!” Tiffany smiled when Soojung stopped crying and jumped around as she got excited about going to beach, but then she nudged Jessica, “What about the interview?!”

Jessica pulled her lover closer to her and whispered, “Then you should help me. Tell her to rest and have a nap.”

Tiffany made an O shape with then nodding understandingly, “Alright.”

Jessica pressed her lips onto Tiffany’s ear, “Love you.”

Then Jessica laughed hard when Tiffany blushed at the sudden peck on her earlobe, “Aaa so cute my Fany Fany Tiffany.” Jessica pinched Tiffany’s cheek playfully then got pushed immediately by her furious girlfriend, “Don’t touch me!”

“Are you sure?”

“…Shut up and tell Soojung to rest.”

Jessica laughed heartily once again before pulling Tiffany’s hand in hers then intertwining them, “Don’t be mad, Hwang. You look like 30 when you’re upset.”

“Then don’t do silly things, Jung. Soojung-ah!”

The little girl panted as she was running around and jumping around before Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter