Answered Questions

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Two figures were hugging the same pillow, they were sleeping soundly, not even noticing that birds outside had chirping already. They stirred a bit but then their breaths became steady again, they didn’t let the sun light, that crept in between the gap of the curtains, bugged their sleep.

Until the younger one felt the urge to pee.

She stirred and sat up, letting all the covers gone then she got up, walking in sleepy manner into the bathroom. She finished her business there then walked out, but before she could really step outside, she stepped backwards twice, looked to the mirror on her left side.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAKHHH!!”

Sunny rushed outside, finding that her clothes were scattered on the floor, “TAEYEON-SSI WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!”

The sleepy Taeyeon woke up and grinned when she saw her girlfriend was putting on her clothes, Taeyeon smacked the .

“OH MY GOD!” Sunny finished putting on the clothes and finished Taeyeon.

She wrapped Taeyeon’s petite body in a blanket then threw it, mercilessly, onto the floor. The raging Bunny was something we wouldn’t like to see in the morning.

“Aaaargh!!” Taeyeon shouted as her left hand wasn’t ready to lean on when she fell, she bit her lips and felt the pain on her left arm.

From raging, Sunny went panic, “….Taeyeon, are you okay?”

Taeyeon didn’t answer, she just kept biting her lips and closed her eyes, her face showed that she was clearly in pain. The guilty girlfriend kneeled down and checked the arm, “Aaww, Taengoo I’m sorry… But seriously what did you do to me last night?”

“I…covered your assets. You were drunk last night, I’m not that ert to do anything to you in that state…” Taeyeon pouted and her baby face looked so cute and innocent, Sunny mumbled sorry as she hugged Taeyeon’s head close on her chest.

Then the innocent face gone, replaced with her ert-in-heaven expression. Sunny’s bosoms were Taeyeon’s little heaven on earth.

And Sunny didn’t notice. Never would be.

-

In the other room, they were all sober last night so they didn’t have any difficulties in waking up. Especially the youngest one, Soojung.

She woke up with Jessica on her right side and Tiffany on her left side. With her hard work in the morning, she threw Tiffany’s arm that was wrapped on her before, away, and kicked Jessica’s leg that was on her leg. After that, she crawled onto the edge of the bed then climbed down, looking for her cute yellow home sandals that she brought from Korea, and walked around in the room.

Little Soojung slipped in the curtain, pushing her face onto the window, until her nose was pressed, tight, “Wwhhoooaa…”

Blue skies and green hills were served in front of her, she remembered when her Umma brought her to somewhere in Korea in the early morning before going to the daycare, but this one was different. This one was even closer than what she saw before, and she liked it. She pressed her face even more to see the morning view of America better.

Feeling satisfied, she got out of the curtain, walked back to the bed to find that her Mothers were already hugging each other, not so tight but close enough to make the viewers went, ‘aaaww…’ yes, that kind of hug.

So Soojung didn’t dare to bug her sleeping Mothers, she just climbed up the bed, threw herself on the top of the hugging Jessica and Tiffany. As if it was planned before, Jessica and Tiffany automatically made space for Soojung.

And Soojung grinned as Tiffany’s arm came for her to hug and Jessica’s leg came for her to put her leg on.

Queen Soojung ruled the world.

 

-

“Morning, Sica!” The called girl looked up and saw that Sunny and Taeyeon were coming in, Sunny immediately took the chair beside Tiffany and they engrossed into a conversation right away, it was like they hadn’t met for a long time.

Meanwhile Taeyeon walked slowly into the dining room, she looked around to find any seats to sit on, but when her eyes met Jessica’s, they both hung their heads down.

‘My God I’ve seen this midget fapfapin…Eewww…’

‘My God this psycho had seen my girlfriend’s body….and oh, caught me did that….I’m so done here…’

“Morning, girls.” Suddenly, the cold aura Jessica showed up was nothing in front of Tae Hee’s appearance, she smiled to her guests then sat at the edge of the long table.

Then not long after that, James and Julia were also coming down into the dining room, sitting beside Tae Hee, James took the very first seat beside Tae Hee while Julia followed her husband on the next chair.

“Tiffany, sit beside Jessica.” Yes, Tiffany was sitting beside Sunny and it was two seats away from Jessica since she thought James and Julia would sit there.

Sunny pushed her a bit, then Tiffany sat on the seat Tae Hee told her to.

“Good morning, Mrs. Jung. Morning Mom, Morning Uncle…” James smiled warmly and whispered in front of Tae Hee and everyone, “You can call me Dad, if you want to. Or Daddy, or Appa, or Pop, well, your choice.”

Tiffany smiled at the warmness, she nodded and playfully answered, “Alright, Pop.” Jessica snickered, “Seriously, Dad? Pop? Then how about me? Should I call you Rock ‘n Roll? Jazz? My God. Then what are we? Jung the Music Genre?” James snickered back to his daughter’s lame sarcastic joke. Everyone in the room laughed at the morning bickering.

But when Tae Hee faked a cough, everyone in the room stopped laughing, “Well, good morning to all of you. Starting from today, there would be only us, the Jung, and some of our guests, which I believe were only relatives, not business partners.” Jessica grinned when she heard that, along with Tiffany, they both were happy since they wouldn’t see Park or certain Choi for the rest of the trip.

“As I said before, since relatives will come, I want you all to make yourself at home, BUT, please, don’t do anything inappropriate, do I have you clear, Ms. Kim?”

Taeyeon gulped as the others stared at her, except for Jessica who just closed her eyes, stifling her laugh.

“O…Of course, Mrs. Jung.” Tae Hee set her gaze on Tiffany now, “I haven’t considered you as a part of Jung, but don’t do anything stupid and make me reconsider my decision. Do you understand?”

Tiffany nodded as she smiled, “Yes, Mrs. Jung.”

“….But you can call me Grandmother, if you want to.” Tae Hee smiled a bit and everyone in the room exhaled their held breaths, especially Julia, she even smiled so wide to Tiffany, raising her thumb up, resulting James to put her hand down, “Juli….” James whispered as his husband was exaggerating.

“Thank you, Gr-Grandma.” The only Hwang smiled until her eyes gone, and was in verge of tears as she got a new Grandmother and her lover squeezed her hand lovingly.

Julia didn’t care, she was proud of Tiffany.

As like it was on cue, from Nicole’s fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter