Pwomise!

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What's the thing that everyone loves? Dramaa~ Here you go. X)

AUTHOR’S POV

Just right after Jessica finished bathing, she saw that she got a message from her Mom, she tapped her phone then slapped her own forehead, she was quite tired after sending Tiffany home until the point she didn’t realized that she got a message and the message was from her Mom.

“This is Min Young’s contact number. Don’t forget to plan for your date. Good luck ;)”

Jessica stared at the number her Mom sent to her, she sighed, ‘Is it really okay? I mean… Should I tell Tiff…?’

After contemplating for a long while, she sent a text message to Park Min Young.

“Min Young Unnie, It’s Jessica, so Mom’s telling me to take you out since it’s been a long time since us hung out together, any plans tomorrow?”

The Blonde took a book since Soojung was already sleeping and she had to review a subject for tomorrow’s quiz, yes she became a kinda good student since Tiffany scolded her a lot if she didn’t read the books she bought. Tiffany said that she wasted her money for nothing if the books that she bought weren’t read.

Just when she flipped the second page of the book, her phone vibrated, signing that she got a message, thinking that it might be her girlfriend, the blonde put her book on the table and took her phone.

“It seems like your Mom misses me more than you do. Nope, where will you take me for a date? Kekeke ^^”

Jessica chuckled a bit, Min Young is always great with sarcasm but still, everyone knew that she was a good person.

Ignoring the first statement since Jessica was still thinking about Tiffany if she knew, “A lunch? After my second class tomorrow? Around 13.30, maybe?”

The message was replied by a ringtone, Jessica picked it up quickly since she didn’t want the sound woke Soojung up, luckily, Soojung was too immersed to whatever she was dreaming at the moment, she didn’t even stir.

“Hello?”

Jessica walked outside of the room, closing the door carefully, “Yes Min Young Unnie?”

Min Young smiled at the other line, “Sica, why don’t you sleep?” Jessica looked at the clock, it was 21:44, “I’m still reviewing for my quiz tomorrow, what’s wrong, Unnie?”

Min Young smiled even more, “May I accompany you studying?”

“Huh?”

Sweetly, Min Young added, “I’m your private tutor, right? I want to know how…”

“It’s alright, Unnie. And no, I have a tutor already, she brings very good influences for my study.” Jessica cut, she didn’t want to hear any flirts from Min Young. Yes, she was in love with Tiffany, she would always be, but Min Young was sure not just any women she could turn off.

“Alright then, guess that you don’t wanna talk to me.” Min Young faked a sigh and she could hear Jessica quickly called her, she knew that Jessica just couldn’t say no, deep inside, Jessica was a very nice person.

“Eh, ngg, well, I guess, it’s fine, maybe I can ask you a thing or two since you’re also studying economics, right?” Min Young squealed in happiness, “Okay! What chapter are you studying?”

Then Jessica studied together with Park Min Young without realizing there was another girl who tried to call her but the line was always busy, the girl stared at the notes she made to help Jessica studied better, she sighed, “Maybe she forgot to review… Oh well, she must be just tired… But no good night text, too? Hmm…” The girl frowned and closed her book.

After praying, the girl took a glance on her phone screen once again, there was still no notification indicating she got missed calls or messages from the Blonde, she sighed, she turned the square thing called phone, off, and hugged her totoro doll and fell asleep.

“Night, Jessi…” One whisper was let out before she was really drifted to the dreamland.

-

Bounces on her bed woke Jessica up, since Soojung learnt how to jump, the baby girl always jumped whenever she got the chance, “So…Soojung…” Jessica got dizzy from the sudden wake up.

The bounces didn’t stop, even giggles were heard from the almost 2 year old girl, ”YAH YAH BRAT!” Jessica sat up, she looked beside her, there was Soojung, acted like she was sleeping, obviously afraid if Jessica caught her that she was the one jumping.

“Soojung.”

Soojung acted nicely, she yawned, stretched her arms and blinked several times, “Yessh Umma?”

Jessica scoffed, “I felt bounces on the bed just now, is that you?” Soojung shook her head, “Oh then it must be the ghost in this apartment.”

Terrified Soojung in action, she gulped, the baby girl was afraid of ghosts, well, which kid wasn’t?

“Ghh..ossht?” Soojung chased her Umma who was taking her white shirt from the wardrobe, “Umma, it wash Oojung!”

Jessica smirked, “I thought you said that it wasn’t you.” Soojung tugged crouching Jessica on her sleeve, “Umma, me me, Oojung did th..at!”

Jessica smiled evilly to Soojung, “So you lied to Umma? Hmm?” Soojung pouted and hung her head down, then a pat on her head made her looked up, “It’s alright, just don’t lie anymore, okay? Be an honest person, Soojung, okay?”

Soojung nodded, she stretched her pinky finger to Jessica, “Yea, Umma too!” Jessica froze, she gulped, remembering Park Min Young and Tiffany, but she had to teach everything good to Soojung, she intertwined their pinky fingers, “Promise.”

“PWOMISE!” Soojung grinned as they swayed their pinky fingers while laughing.

“Just after this one condition, I promise.” Jessica whispered to herself when Soojung walked to the bathroom already.

-

*TING TONG*

Jessica was combing Soojung’s hair when the bell rang, “It’ssh Unnie!!” Soojung, as the full of energy kid, ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter