Always Frienemies

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

They were sitting in the College Hospital room, Tiffany on the bed with a tray of food in front of her while Jessica sat on the chair beside the bed her girlfriend seated on.

Tiffany stirred her porridge with her spoon while Jessica just stared blankly, they were waiting for each other to start the conversation. Yes they kissed, but after the kiss, they pulled away as reddened cheeks completed their shy movements. They missed each other, but still have ego like teenagers had, waiting for the others to plead for forgiveness first.

“I’m sorry.” Tiffany, a louder person, started first.

“No, it’s me who has to apologize.” Jessica stood up, took the spoon from Tiffany and started feeding Tiffany. The younger girl never thought the Blonde would take the first action which led them to smile to each other. She thought Jung’s pride was always too high for her likely.

“I’ve talked to Taeyeon.” Tiffany munched the porridge slowly, nodded, signing Jessica to go on.

“She told me everything, I’m sorry…” Jessica blew the porridge and Tiffany found that sweet, she cutely opening , asking Jessica to feed her again, suddenly, she felt hungrier than before, she liked being babied by Jessica.

Smiling, the older girl fed Tiffany more, “I know about the surprise.”

*COUGH COUGH* The Brunette choked at the statement then coughed uncontrollably, Jessica took the napkin and the glass of water, she gave them to Tiffany one by one as her free hand rubbed Tiffany’s back, “Ho… How dare Taeyeon told you that?!”

Jessica chuckled a bit, “It’s alright, she had to tell me that so I can believe her. I was more than mad towards her before.” Tiffany frowned, then pouted while mumbling to herself, “It’s not a surprise anymore.”

A finger lifted Tiffany’s chin, then a pair of lips surprisingly pecked hers, “Thank you, Tiff.” Blushing hard, Tiffany hung her head down again, “…It’s okay… I haven’t done anything for you…”

“Is my Fany blushing?” Tiffany pinched Jessica’s arm, “Stop teasing me, Jung!”

“Eerrgh, bipolar Hwang.”

“Tell that to someone who was avoiding me the entire afternoon but called me baby just now.”

Jessica calmly took the now empty tray with bowl and glass onto the other table then suddenly sat on the bed made Tiffany had to give some space for her girlfriend. Suddenly, Jessica leaned her head on Tiffany’s chest and nuzzled on Tiffany’s crook of neck, “Call me anything I don’t care, I miss you.”

While giggling, the younger girl wrapped her arm on Jessica’s petite body, she pecked Jessica’s wide forehead, “I miss you too… Jessi, now you don’t cover your forehead, I just realized that it’s wide.”

“YAH!”

“HAHAHAHA!”

 

-

A couple walking hand in hand, one was playing with her phone with her free hand while one was sending a message, but then the slightly shorter girl used their intertwined hands to play with her phone along with her free hand.

“Jessi…” Tiffany led Jessica to the bench on the park in SM College, yes SM College was beyond huge.

Jessica sat and played with her phone while Tiffany clung on her arm and put her chin on Jessica’s shoulder, watching Jessica played Pou and gave advices in once in a while.

Under the cool breeze and comfortable surround, Tiffany s her arms to hug Jessica by her waist, then leaned her head on the shoulder she was putting her chin on before.

“Sleepy, Tiff?”

“No, just a bit tired…” Tiffany snuggled more when the wind blew, that day was exceptionally cool.

Jessica stopped playing, she hugged Tiffany tighter and pecked the top of her girlfriend’s head, Tiffany smiled at the touch, she liked it, then Jessica’s lips stayed there for at least 3 seconds, inhaling the sweet scent of her girlfriend’s shampoo.

“I hate when we’re fighting…” Jessica could feel her heart clenched, she felt a warm moist on her shirt, Tiffany was crying.

Jessica pulled away, she wiped the tears with her thumbs, “Tiff… Why…?” Tiffany laughed in her tears, “I don’t know, maybe I was just too afraid to lose you but then you came to me, but I haven’t really let my feelings out, I don’t know…” Jessica hugged Tiffany, “Sorry, Tiff… I’m sorry…”

Tiffany cried harder as she shook her head, “No, it’s not your fault… I was quite happy actually when you were jealous, but then if jealousy can separate us, I hate jealousy, I detest it, I don’t wanna lose you…”

“You won’t, Tiff. I’ll always here, if I happen to take the wrong way, please remind to stay with you.”

Tiffany nodded, then Jessica pecked her cheek, a bit longer, then gave trail of pecks on her girlfriend’s face, the younger girl giggled, “Jessi, it tickles! Hihihi!”

Jessica tickled Tiffany with her fingers, Tiffany bolted from the bench, “Yah!” Jessica chased her, soon, they were running on the grass, ignoring the stares they got, they were adult yet so childish.

With a strong grip, Jessica pulled Tiffany, she pinched the bridge of giggling girl’s nose, “You are not allowed to skip meals from now on.” Tiffany nodded, “Okay.”

“I’m serious.”

“Me too.”

“Okay.”

“Hihihi you’re so cute when you’re being stern.”

“Tsch, I’m serious, Nerdie. I was really afraid when I knew that you were fainted.” Tiffany looked at Jessica, the older girl was actually really worried, she pecked Jessica’s lips, “Aww, sorry, Jessi… I won’t skip meals again, now now don’t be afraid anymore… Better?”

Jessica pouted, “Not yet.”

Tiffany knew the trick of the Jung but today she decided to fall for that lame tricks, she pecked the thin lips again, “Better?”

The Blonde shook her head, “I still have feelings that you will skip meals again if you get too busy in the future…”

“Then you have to remind me.”

“I did bring you lunch, Nerd Hwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter